WTB NightForce optic for CHEAP

I.D.-ten-T

Savage Squirrel Sniper
Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Here
Zip code
Yeah, I know - GET IN LINE, right?

Well, as long as it isn't broken, and doesn't cost a shitload (like more than 2 places after the first positive numeral), I'd like a crack at it.

So if you've got a buddy who dragged his SDM rifle for 3 miles behind the humvee before he wondered what the clattering sound was, I think I can find a new home for his scope. Know a Ranger who enjoyed bayonet drills a bit too much? Get him to sell me his shiny, dented optic for a few shekels.

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code

Well, as long as it isn't broken, and doesn't cost a shitload (like more than 2 places after the first positive numeral), I'd like a crack at it.

So if you've got a buddy who dragged his SDM rifle for 3 miles behind the humvee before he wondered what the clattering sound was, I think I can find a new home for his scope. Know a Ranger who enjoyed bayonet drills a bit too much? Get him to sell me his shiny, dented optic for a few shekels.
Just for the record, even if it is broken and you aren't the original owner, it's under warranty.

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code

True story: 'someone I know' left their rifle on top of a hummer once. It flew off at about 45mph. The ACOG mounted on that fucker didn't even lose zero.

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code

I think you can snag some of their SHV line in the sub G range

I.D.-ten-T

Savage Squirrel Sniper
Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Here
Zip code
The 3-10x42.
Well, I’ve got a 3-9x40 Nikon SFP already. Seems like pretty good glass, not sure why I’d replace it with essentially the same thing for $800 more. I still won’t be able to see hit/miss with a 5.56 at 500 yards, which is what I’d be using it for.