Next Couple Of Days

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Condolences to you and your family during these difficult times.

Reactions: dougiemac

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
He loved repping the SET. This was taken at Christmas this past year.
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭147:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Rest In Peace Paul Steward

Prayers sent for you and yours Doug. Focus on the family and celebrate the life a great man and leader the family. May God bring you all comfort in your loss during this tough time.

Reactions: dougiemac and Grunk

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
“He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.”
‭‭Psalm‬ ‭147:3‬ ‭NIV‬‬

Rest In Peace Paul Steward

Prayers sent for you and yours Doug. Focus on the family and celebrate the life a great man and leader the family. May God bring you all comfort in your loss during this tough time.
Thank you so much. This post ministered to me as did many of the others.

I visit him everyday while I’m up here. In the morning before I spend the day with my grandma and in the evening as I go home.

I’m working on taking care of his affairs and helping my grandma get situated. I should be home Sunday or Monday.

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
Thank you so much. This post ministered to me as did many of the others.

I visit him everyday while I’m up here. In the morning before I spend the day with my grandma and in the evening as I go home.

I’m working on taking care of his affairs and helping my grandma get situated. I should be home Sunday or Monday.
Safe travels brotha Wish Happy Mother’s Day to the MoMs there and be blessed or Be a blessing to others.

Reactions: Jake and dougiemac

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I’m back...for the next two weeks. Death is a lot of work I tell ya. I’ve been spending the past few weeks with my grandma helping her get things in her name, moved into trusts, going through my grandpa’s things, etc.

Do your family a favor... have a living will and an estate will.