New USMC Scout/Sniper Scope

GA Firing Line

cmshoot

Marksman
Jul 12, 2016
Dallas, GA
Zip code
New scope is the Nightforce ATACR 5-25x56mm with TReMoR 3 reticle. This will be used on all Scout/Sniper weapon systems, for all applications.

At first they will be on the new Mk13’s, but eventually they will replace all the Premier Reticle and Schmidt & Bender optics that are currently in use.

Semper Fi!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Well I got to say, after touring the headquarters and production and manufacturing area ovet the last two days, and talking to the extraordinarily dedicated employees at the headquarters, I’m not surprised. I have never known of another product on the face of the earth that is built with as much precision and attention to detail,and I’m not even saying that, it’s freaking ridiculous. The type of quality control that Nightforce uses is beyond over the top. It’s way beyond what I even imagined. Unfortunately I wasn’t able to take any pictures inside the facilities but you’ll just have to trust me it’s truly top shelf with top-notch people all the way from the bottom up.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Hey, Cut me some slack.I just got back from dinner with some of the NF crew here in Orofino. Lol.

Reactions: cmshoot

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I saw a pallet of an undisclosed number of these scopes with a tag on the wrapping that said USMC, so I actually got to see some of these bad boys before they get shipped off to the Marines..