This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

New SET Merch Ideas

Discussion in 'Site News, Suggestions, & Help' started by Rwjeter, Jan 23, 2018.

1. dougiemac

dougiemacdougiemac is a Verified Member Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

I may do the pens anyway...and just eat the cost on the remainder.

shootin4fun and Rwjeter like this.
  2. shootin4fun

shootin4fun Veritas Aequitas
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Me too!

3. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Sorry, just now saw this...I don't really care what it is, I probably won't use it no matter what. I just want a SET knife.

4. Rwjeter

Rwjeter Mr. Freeze
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I like that. Knives with class. Guess it’s the memories of whittling with the older guys when I was a kid. My first knife was a two blade KaBar my dad dulled down. Then I got an Old Timer three blade stockman made in USA. Back when Schrade was worth a damn. Nostalgia is coming back bro. It’s the “in” thing. I say go with a Congress or Stockman Case engraved with the green bone handles.

dougiemac likes this.
  5. dougiemac

dougiemacdougiemac is a Verified Member Dir. of Gun Culture
    Owner Trusted Trader

Yeah me too... my grandpa collected Case knives....we used to sit around and whittle a piece of cedar until we were covered in cedar hairs.

6. Rwjeter

Rwjeter Mr. Freeze

Case it is! I think most of us on here have a good work blade, but I’d like a small classy knife to keep in my watch pocket. A Sunday go to church knife.

7. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader Site Supporter

Rwjeter likes this.
  8. Rwjeter

Rwjeter Mr. Freeze

Jake likes this.
  9. mmason3

mmason3 Hunter

What about lanyards? I know I would like to have one for range gear like my front sight adjustment tool. I'm afraid I'll lose it and I don't want to keep a small key chain ring in my range bag with it on the end, that isn't fun to fish for. Or what about croakies or chum type sunglass/safety glass retainers? I work in a manufacturing facility but I'm the IT guy so I don't have to wear them all the time but I do have Chums at the moment so I have my glasses when I need them. I would definitely wear a pair of SET croakies and probably pick up a few extra pair to hand out around the shop. The guys here are really big into hunting and the outdoors. If you'd like I can be a "test site" and see what kind of interest there is for these items

dougiemac and Rwjeter like this.
  10. Rwjeter

Rwjeter Mr. Freeze

I like the lanyard idea. Most of my jobs require ID badges. I used to have a Glock lanyard, but it broke. I'm in the market. @dougiemac

dougiemac and mmason3 like this.