New SET Apparel!

Grunk

If I could, I'd avoid me too.
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Zip hoodies!?! Geez! Gramps will be excited...

I kid I kid..... Even though we need a pullover hoodie. But I'm digging this hat. Bad ass. View attachment 47948
Digging the hat AND he zip up hoodie with the small logo. Unfortunately, I used the last quart of blood I sold to buy a half pint of scotch, so they'll have to wait.

Kudos for the print on demand though. That means they should still be available when I have $.

dial1911

Pro Grade Canine Copulator
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Digging the hat AND he zip up hoodie with the small logo. Unfortunately, I used the last quart of blood I sold to buy a half pint of scotch, so they'll have to wait.

Kudos for the print on demand though. That means they should still be available when I have $.

You know there's another quart of blood in there ;)

dougiemac

Warden
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
I went through the full line of products three times. Looks like @SouthernSlammed has as well. They're not there broski. Two styles of zip, no styles of pull over. So sad.....
You guys are right. The hoodies I designated are out of stock but they should be on their warehouse soon, possibly next week. Sorry.

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
There's new SET apparel in the store (https://store.southeasttraders.com/) however rather than putting thousands of dollars into inventory and having quantities left of some sizes, etc., I have opted to go for a print on demand / fulfillment service. This will mean a few awesome things, the first is you will get your items shipped directly from the fulfillment company, so there's less overhead and work for me to manage everyday. Secondly, it will mean more selection, colors, styles and designs, including women's and children's! I am using Next Level Brand t-shirts for the men's t-shirts, so the quality will remain the same. Hopefully this will work great and allow for more cool items for you to sport!
Gonna miss the extra swag you always put in!

I wanted the pull over hoodie but ordered a zip up. Will wear until the other is in stock then give to the wife.