New SET Apparel!

Howard Law

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
There's new SET apparel in the store (https://store.southeasttraders.com/) however rather than putting thousands of dollars into inventory and having quantities left of some sizes, etc., I have opted to go for a print on demand / fulfillment service. This will mean a few awesome things, the first is you will get your items shipped directly from the fulfillment company, so there's less overhead and work for me to manage everyday. Secondly, it will mean more selection, colors, styles and designs, including women's and children's! I am using Next Level Brand t-shirts for the men's t-shirts, so the quality will remain the same. Hopefully this will work great and allow for more cool items for you to sport!

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Zip hoodies!?! Geez! Gramps will be excited...

I kid I kid..... Even though we need a pullover hoodie. But I'm digging this hat. Bad ass. BDE97905-23A6-46B8-9B97-C5A22FD0E23E.png

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Zip hoodies!?! Geez! Gramps will be excited...

I kid I kid..... Even though we need a pullover hoodie. But I'm digging this hat. Bad ass. View attachment 47948
Digging the hat AND he zip up hoodie with the small logo. Unfortunately, I used the last quart of blood I sold to buy a half pint of scotch, so they'll have to wait.

Kudos for the print on demand though. That means they should still be available when I have $.

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I take it if the shirts dont show the back side then it is blank, yes?

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
There's new SET apparel in the store (https://store.southeasttraders.com/) however rather than putting thousands of dollars into inventory and having quantities left of some sizes, etc., I have opted to go for a print on demand / fulfillment service. This will mean a few awesome things, the first is you will get your items shipped directly from the fulfillment company, so there's less overhead and work for me to manage everyday. Secondly, it will mean more selection, colors, styles and designs, including women's and children's! I am using Next Level Brand t-shirts for the men's t-shirts, so the quality will remain the same. Hopefully this will work great and allow for more cool items for you to sport!
Gonna miss the extra swag you always put in!

I wanted the pull over hoodie but ordered a zip up. Will wear until the other is in stock then give to the wife.

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I don't think you're gonna want to wear a hoodie in June, lol.
I'm counting on climate change actually making it snow in June since the progressives abandoned calling it global warming and now tell me that weather patterns are going to just go batshit crazy.

lesptr

Sniper
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Last edited:

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Got mine today! Nice quality. Wish the hoodie was available in Sage. You would think the hoodies should have same color choices as t-shirts.

View attachment 48243
Nice. I got a text that mine was delivered about 30 minutes ago. Mine made it from California in the same amount of time that yours did from North Carolina. There's something wrong with that, lol.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Grunk

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Nice. I got a text that mine was delivered about 30 minutes ago. Mine made it from California in the same amount of time that yours did from North Carolina. There's something wrong with that, lol.
I think NASA uses delivery companies to secretly research and experiment with wormholes for moving around the universe.

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
@dougiemac will there ever be any more challenge coins available? Also, see if the pullover hoodie can be offered in Sage green.
Yes, I’m working on a few coins, including some special ones that members will only get with certain accomplishments.

As for the hoodies, I can see about another brand, however all the colors in the Gilden hoodies are listed.