New Guy East TN

JCDave

Scout
Nov 17, 2020
Johnson City, TN
Good evening y’all,

I am JCDave. I’m from the Atlanta area originally, but after bouncing around after finishing college a couple years back I’m trying to settle in East Tennessee. I work in sales within the construction industry.

Outside of work I love the outdoors. I like to shoot often. I love shooting shotguns and pistols, but would like to explore rifle shooting as well. I like shooting dove, but would love to get more into hunting other things. Also, I’d like to fish more often as I kind of stopped in college. So I’m here to peruse the boards and hopefully find places to do all of these things near my new home. Love that there’s a classifieds section to buy/sell firearms and gear here as well.

Thanks for reading and if y’all know of any good places to shoot or hank fish for bass around East TN give me a holler on here!

Reactions: dougiemac

lesptr

Tactical Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Good evening y’all,

I am JCDave. I’m from the Atlanta area originally, but after bouncing around after finishing college a couple years back I’m trying to settle in East Tennessee. I work in sales within the construction industry.

Outside of work I love the outdoors. I like to shoot often. I love shooting shotguns and pistols, but would like to explore rifle shooting as well. I like shooting dove, but would love to get more into hunting other things. Also, I’d like to fish more often as I kind of stopped in college. So I’m here to peruse the boards and hopefully find places to do all of these things near my new home. Love that there’s a classifieds section to buy/sell firearms and gear here as well.

Thanks for reading and if y’all know of any good places to shoot or hank fish for bass around East TN give me a holler on here!
Welcome.

Reactions: JCDave

Grunk

Spitting out pieces of my broken luck
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
welcome, we're all a few miles south of crazy here.

Reactions: JCDave

JCDave

Scout
Nov 17, 2020
Johnson City, TN
What up, welcome to SET! Johnson city is a pretty nice place.
Love it! I came up a few times to apartment hunt and interview and such and fell in love. I’ve been living up here almost 2 months now and have had the privilege of at least driving through most of East Tennessee for work and the scenery and people are all outstanding so far. I hope to be here a long time.

Reactions: Cameron Shepherd