New Glock Suppressor

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Nah. I like the quick on off and thinking somewhat outside the box, but that creates other issues. It will be loud comparatively to other cans as it is not creating a tight seal with the barrel. You are limited at the guns you can attach it to. Take a hard hit, I imagine it's not all that hard to knock it out of alignment.

Quick on/off is cool, but it doesn't take that long to put a traditional can on a gun. I don't really see any real application for saving a couple seconds either. It's not like you are gonna start shooting, then decide you need a can, and have to hastily get one on there, or vise versa.

Solving a problem or meeting a need that didn't exist.

Reactions: ReservoirDawg10

Knessler

Mandalorian Operator
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 1, 2016
Macon, GA
Zip code
Nah. I like the quick on off and thinking somewhat outside the box, but that creates other issues. It will be loud comparatively to other cans as it is not creating a tight seal with the barrel. You are limited at the guns you can attach it to. Take a hard hit, I imagine it's not all that hard to knock it out of alignment.

Quick on/off is cool, but it doesn't take that long to put a traditional can on a gun. I don't really see any real application for saving a couple seconds either. It's not like you are gonna start shooting, then decide you need a can, and have to hastily get one on there, or vise versa.
One major point in favor of this though would be that you do not need a threaded barrel...since most handguns do not come from the factory with a threaded barrel, its one more modification that you have to do to a gun in order to run a suppressor. Not that it is a huge deal, but not having to modify the base gun at all would be nice, and would allow for switching between any weapon of the same caliber.

TattooedGunner

Frontiersman
Mar 31, 2015
Cedartown, GA
Zip code
One major point in favor of this though would be that you do not need a threaded barrel...since most handguns do not come from the factory with a threaded barrel, its one more modification that you have to do to a gun in order to run a suppressor. Not that it is a huge deal, but not having to modify the base gun at all would be nice, and would allow for switching between any weapon of the same caliber.

No need for suppressor sights either.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
If you look closely at the bore of the suppressor when he is sliding it on, yoy can see mouse bite defects on the blast baffle like bullet strikes. This is one that may be great for special forces use although I doubt it because it doubles length of gun and render the rail useless for mounting light or other device. Maybe a built in laser would help.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
If you look closely at the bore of the suppressor when he is sliding it on, yoy can see mouse bite defects on the blast baffle like bullet strikes. This is one that may be great for special forces use although I doubt it because it doubles length of gun and render the rail useless for mounting light or other device. Maybe a built in laser would help.
It has a small section of rail to attach a light to the bottom of the suppressor mount.

ReservoirDawg10

Sniper
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
But you are limited to that particular Glock. Not all of them have the same rail.