This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Need some help with this knife

Discussion in 'Knife Talk' started by Vilatus, Nov 25, 2018.

1. Jake

Jake Actually, you know what, fuck that Jeter guy.
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

That $60 knife in 50-75 years may be worth a lot more. Just something to think about.

2. Vilatus

Vilatus Scout

That's true, actually. I'm not going to mess with it any more, but this is the result of some gentle cleaning and scraping. I'm wondering who in the world managed to make the scratches in the tip of it- even with me scraping it it didn't do that, haha

I do have the sheath also but its... rough- to say the least. My dad said he thinks its probably been sitting in the sheath without any care for 30 years. 20181125_212912.jpeg 20181125_212924.jpeg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Jake, dial1911 and Grunk like this.
  3. dial1911

dial1911 Pro Grade Canine Copulator
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

I can fix that sheath problem. ;)

Jake likes this.
  4. Jake

Jake Actually, you know what, fuck that Jeter guy.
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

Yep. @dial1911 is the resident sheath expert. And his sheaths have a kydex lining so they aren't going to hold moisture and potentially cause more pitting like an all leather sheath. He does damn good work too at affordable prices. You better jump on it though before he realizes just how much he's under-charging people. ;)

5. Vilatus

Vilatus Scout

For this particular knife, I'd like to keep it all original and just try and rehydrate the leather a bit- its already softened up somewhat.

However, for a future knife I could definitely consider this... is there somewhere I can see your sheaths?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk