Help Wanted Need electrician.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
I'm finishing my basement and I need an electrician to wire it up. It's basically a 2 bedroom in-law suite minus the bathroom that is already finished. Need about 30 recessed leds wired, about as many outlets, a full kitchen/laundry wired up and a few other misc. items.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Is the panel in the basement and accessible?
Yes and yes. Already put in a sub panel. One of @Rwjeter friends put that in and wired up the bathroom for me a year or two ago, then the next time I tried to get ahold of him, no dice.

I’m finishing up some framing. Walls and ceiling are all open. Some existing needs to be reconfigured and some new added. It’s an unfinished basement with key lights throughout on one switch. Previous owner “finished” a couple rooms. I took down most of his “walls”, but his electrical work needs to be replaced.

House is six years old. Probably about 1,600- 1,800 sq ft needing wired up.

Had a guy come out yesterday and quote me $9,600...

Had another guy out today that I used several times many years ago and always trusted him with my shop stuff. Waiting for him to send over a quote. He might get me taken care of.

Last edited:

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Added to the list of known electricians to push side work off on. Lmao! @Blue bio balls
Hey, I'm not looking for side work. This is a legit job. I can even write you a check or send you a 1099 to prove it if you don't like cash.

Don't get carried away and start talking about permits though, I may tell you to fuck off.

Leshaire

Ninja
Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
When you say “young”, do you mean stupid??
Nah lol. He's had contracts with Taco Bell, CVS and Walmarts before. I can't imagine he is stupid lol. Just threw that out there in case you didn't want someone in their 20's showing up.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
Nah lol. He's had contracts with Taco Bell, CVS and Walmarts before. I can't imagine he is stupid lol. Just threw that out there in case you didn't want someone in their 20's showing up.
I don't care as long as they know what they're doing. I'm getting old, so by default, all young people are stupid now.

Willy Leadwell

Purveyor of Polyurethane
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Loganville, GA
Zip code
You buy the material and I'll do it for an AK...
I will gladly pay someone with guns. I can lay 20 guns out and let you pick 2-3 of them. Mak 90 sporter, Russian VEPR in 308, ARs in 7.62x39, 308, 300aac, Uppers, lowers, pistols, etc. Pretty much anything that's not an NFA item or a family heirloom is fair game.

Last edited: