CLOSED Need a plumber

H

Hoss

Pick a spot half way, dig it up and put in a handhole with valve. Shut it off and see if the problem goes away. If so, do it again half way to the cabin... Repeat...

Reactions: Cudruln and Huddy

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Pick a spot half way, dig it up and put in a handhole with valve. Shut it off and see if the problem goes away. If so, do it again half way to the cabin... Repeat...
There is a water spicket at the approximate half way mark. I am going to rent a large air compressor and apply some air to it and find the leak. I feel this is the only good option with out digging up the whole line or just running a new one.

H

Hoss

There is a water spicket at the approximate half way mark. I am going to rent a large air compressor and apply some air to it and find the leak. I feel this is the only good option with out digging up the whole line or just running a new one.
Good deal. I troubleshoot for a living. Whenever the answer isn't obvious, start slicing. Cut it in half, test, repeat. Eventually you narrow it down to a small section of possibilities.

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
Good deal. I troubleshoot for a living. Whenever the answer isn't obvious, start slicing. Cut it in half, test, repeat. Eventually you narrow it down to a small section of possibilities.
Yeah I also do a lot of problem solving for work, was just mainly looking for insight from an established plumber. But I have the general idea of how I need to proceed. I will keep everybody updated.

H

Hoss

Yeah I also do a lot of problem solving for work, was just mainly looking for insight from an established plumber. But I have the general idea of how I need to proceed. I will keep everybody updated.
the fact that you were losing that much water that fast and cannot find a soggy spot on the ground tells me that is most likely right by the lake..

Reactions: Cudruln

Cudruln

Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
the fact that you were losing that much water that fast and cannot find a soggy spot on the ground tells me that is most likely right by the lake..
That's what I am thinking also. Just a real tough spot to try and find a leak at.

Reactions: erkinator