Howard Law

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
There are a few changes this year to lead to fast pace door to door racing but unfortunately that can lead to accidents. There were quite a few yesterday for the finish of the rain delayed Daytona 500. Unbelievable last lap and finish prayers going up for Ryan Newman and family.

Tedkennedy

Omnivore
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
May 17, 2016
Oklahoma
Zip code

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
They won’t change the heritage of the sport : hillbilly’s bootlegging moonshine and outrunning police. We had 2 races in ATL and now we only have the 1 in March when it’s usually cold or wet. Ticket sales dropped quite a bit however to some they just love the sport and a lot of the fans follow it around the states in their RVs. I’ve always enjoyed having father / son outing on Sat watching the Craftsman trucks and the Busch series. We’ve been going since he was really too little but we enjoy it.

Grunk

Why leave anything here?
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
xkbn;zdfbmzd
Zip code
They won’t change the heritage of the sport : hillbilly’s bootlegging moonshine and outrunning police. We had 2 races in ATL and now we only have the 1 in March when it’s usually cold or wet. Ticket sales dropped quite a bit however to some they just love the sport and a lot of the fans follow it around the states in their RVs. I’ve always enjoyed having father / son outing on Sat watching the Craftsman trucks and the Busch series. We’ve been going since he was really too little but we enjoy it.
I understand this. Grew up in NC when it was all small tracks in little towns. But they said "Fuck you" to me so they could try to chase fans & $ in other places.

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
I understand this. Grew up in NC when it was all small tracks in little towns. But they said "Fuck you" to me so they could try to chase fans & $ in other places.

I’m not a follower fan like I used to be back before the transitioning. I do enjoy the experience trackside and listening to the banter on the radio. Not to mention calling K Bush a d bag when he comes around on the truck for intros is fun when he flips you back off when he hears it. LoL

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
I used to be a big NASCAR fan till Mark Martin quit racing.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Looks like Ryan Newman was released and in good condition .. will see how long he needs to sit one out to heal or if he jumps right back in.

View attachment 68910
Glad to know he is okay. The family was pretty guarded with his condition. He had been racing for 20 years and this may be his last season. Hope he is back in the car soon

Reactions: Red Dawn