This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

My mother became an Angel today...

Discussion in 'Faith & Fellowship' started by Mac11FA, Apr 12, 2018.

1. Rwjeter

Rwjeter Mr. Freeze
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Damn brother, prayers for you and your family. If you need anything you have my number.

Mac11FA likes this.
  2. Hoss

Hoss Mall Cop
    Administrator Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I'm sorry for your loss, brother. Mourn for her, be jealous of her reunion and relish the memories.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SouthernSlammed, Mac11FA and Rwjeter like this.
  3. Balthaz

Balthaz AKA - The Garand Jedi
    Lifetime Supporter

Sorry for your Loss,
    Prayers sent.

Mac11FA likes this.
  4. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector

She always loved THE Destin area so my brother and i are thinking of chartering a boat there and taking them out to scatter their ashes.

She has a brother that lives in California and he has been battling cancer. It is our hope that he can fly out later this year to go with us.

We have not set a date yet. We have so much stuff to deal with in Marietta. I will be back and forth all weekend.

SouthernSlammed likes this.
  5. Jake

Jake Blade Addict
    Super Moderator Trusted Trader

If you need any help let me know. I'll be tied up with my sons baseball stuff on Saturday until around 1:30 or so but after that I'll be free if you guys need any help, and I'll be right up the road in Woodstock.

Mac11FA likes this.
  6. Cudruln

Cudruln Cruzn down da skreet

Mac I truly hate to hear this brother. Prayers for you and the family. Just know she is in a better place. Let me know if you need anything.

Mac11FA likes this.
  7. georgia357

georgia357 Frontiersman

Condolences for you and your family. Prayers sent

Mac11FA likes this.
  8. erkinator

erkinator AV Monkey

I tell people all the time to cherish the time with their parents. Mine died before I was 24. I wish I had more time, it goes by fast.

9. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector

We have gotten her apartment taken care of and I only have her car to deal with. I cannot do anything until I get her death certificate as far as selling it. I really just need a place close by to keep it. I can drive it home but feel it will be easier to dispose of in the Marietta area. If anyone can let me store at their location, please let me know. Thanks again for all your thoughts and prayers. I will be up in Marietta today and can come up on Sunday to move the car.

10. War Paint

War Paint Tracker

So Sorry for your loss