My brother in law is a pussy

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Well, I`m off for vacation to Gatlinburg ,where the obedience to my wife was consummated in Marriage 18 years ago. We have not been there for 17 years but decided to head up and spend some quality time together.Happy spring break all.

guess I should post in thread where no one cares.

Have fun! I hope it's a great trip!

H

Hoss

Well, I`m off for vacation to Gatlinburg ,where the obedience to my wife was consummated in Marriage 18 years ago. We have not been there for 17 years but decided to head up and spend some quality time together.Happy spring break all.

guess I should post in thread where no one cares.
I've spent a lot of time in this mountains. My summers were spent in Pigeon Forge where my grandfather was the pastor of a church. Me and my best friend would stay with them and they gave us free passes for everything in that city. Good times

Reactions: erkinator and hseII

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
they are recovering well from the fires, had a neat visitor out back our hotel. About 30 feet away from our balconey.
View attachment 49642View attachment 49643
Cool pic of him scratching his back on a tree. We stayed at a timeshare place up there. There was an apple tree across the parking lot that the bears would come down and visit in the evening.

Reactions: erkinator

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Cool pic of him scratching his back on a tree. We stayed at a timeshare place up there. There was an apple tree across the parking lot that the bears would come down and visit in the evening.

15 minutes before he arrived there were 3 boys skateboarding in the background by the concrete wall

• Haha
Reactions: BangBang and Grunk

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I’ve never seen a bear in the wild. Very cool!

Its been 43 years since my last encounter in the wild. hunting upstate PA. Had a mama and 2 cubs walk down path I was sitting on during deer season. Needless to say it got a little hairy and brown in my britches