My brother in law is a pussy

BangBang

Apprentice to master AR builder Greg Vess
Site Supporter
Aug 26, 2018
Danielsville
Zip code
@FHMF I know a couple of your brother in laws and I’m still trying to figure out which one of them this thread was about.

It’s really a toss up

Reactions: Froghunter

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
I'd say I generally do what my wife wants. I think most guys do. However, many men often pretend they have their way and put their foot down, lay down the law to their wife. But in reality most of us follow orders from the boss (aka wife). Many men take note of another man who seems especially whipped because, relatively, it makes them feel their situation is different from what is, in fact, the norm. I hope this explains my comment (that was intended to be funny) to whoever "us" is and inspires you to lay off being an asshole for no reason.

I will do all but 2 things that my wife asks of me.

1- no feminine product purchases,thank god that part is over and done with.

Ky purchase, yea, uh no way. I let her do it then I comment on if she bought the flavored kind when at the checkout line.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
Well, I`m off for vacation to Gatlinburg ,where the obedience to my wife was consummated in Marriage 18 years ago. We have not been there for 17 years but decided to head up and spend some quality time together.Happy spring break all.

guess I should post in thread where no one cares.

erkinator

Mid Life Crisis Student
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
funny thing when I think about it, I have 5 sisters and only 1 BIL left and unfortunately he on his last leg.

Went through 8 so far in my life.