SOLD MT Ultratech 2019 Blade Show Special NIB $250FTF

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
For your consideration, I am listing a brand new 2019 Blade Show Special Microtech Ultratech. This is the 25th anniversary model with the silver challenge coin included. Also included is the box and all the paperwork that it came with... I think I still even have the receipt from the show.

My sorry profit-making, knife-flipping ass is listing this for the $200 buy price plus the $49 and change I spent on the show tickets. I'll round it off to $250 face to face. I'm in and around Macon quite often. Not usually in Atlanta or areas farther south than the mid-state. I'm happy to ship it. I would definitely recommend you pay for shipping insurance (BS has happened in the mail before). I'll ship for the actual cost... I'm going to say $265 shipped should definitely cover it CONUS.

Pictures (Posting from my phone soon):

20190608_210352.jpg

20190608_210319.jpg

20190608_210405.jpg

Disclaimers:

Know your knife laws where you live if you're not in Georgia. I'm not responsible for you being wrong.

If you aren't legal to own, I'm not responsible.

Per my promise to Dougie, I list everything on this website first. This will be posted on the other site within a couple of days of posting here- Please PM me if you're seriously thinking about buying it. I have seen posts over there and it will sell there, although I will be marking it up with my personal tax for being over there. Because, capatilism. And I'm going to be donating the tax to Dougie for keeping the lights on over here.

No Handies, No EBT, No more goats after the last one, Don't want trades, Just want cash-ola. Unless you want to give me a sweet 10mm for it... you know who you are.

Payments via discrete Paypal, Google Wallet, Cash App (Square app software), check via mail, money order via mail, or put some sweaty bills in my hand. Also can bring to any pre-planned website meet up. Camping trip is coming up.

Hillary is a crooked bitch.

Please don't hesitate to clutter this for-sale-ad with terrible offers, crude jokes, your favorite photos, funny memes, and anything else that I find entertaining. I like free bumps and frankly, it's pretty damn entertaining when you consider the inmates in this asylum.

Feel free to vote and suggest the personal tax that should be added if listing elsewhere is required. It will be at least $25.

Also, please feel free to point out all the disclaimers I forgot to add to this sale ad. I'm sure I'm missing some important shit.

And feel free to point out grammatical errors in this post. I do math for a living, not make good words.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I'll just add, this thing is nice. It was the hardest thing for my broke ass to resist yesterday!

Reactions: dial1911

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I'll just add, this thing is nice. It was the hardest thing for my broke ass to resist yesterday!
I wish I was rich enough to have bought us both one.... Literally the only reason I bought it was to cover my show ticket cost.

And I could not believe they brought out another big ass box of knives and started refilling the "show special" cabinet. I'd been after a show special for two years... denied both times. So when he said "yeah, they're still for sale" my hand was already grabbing for dollar bills.

Reactions: 1776 and Grunk

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I wish I was rich enough to have bought us both one.... Literally the only reason I bought it was to cover my show ticket cost.

And I could not believe they brought out another big ass box of knives and started refilling the "show special" cabinet. I'd been after a show special for two years... denied both times. So when he said "yeah, they're still for sale" my hand was already grabbing for dollar bills.
Yeah, I couldn't believe that either. Only reason I walked over there with you was I thought that one left was the display model. Even when the guy started putting other boxes in the case, I assumed they were filling it with regular production models. When I saw they were show special boxes I was like. "Oh Hell No. Don't do this to me!" It was a real "get thee behind me Satan moment."

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
I wonder how well OTFs work on salt water?
MT always uses fancy ass steel that I'm sure would resist corrosion fine, but I have a feeling the action would quickly turn to shit.....especially since they get gummed up for me pretty quick anyway.

Reactions: dial1911

Sasquatch
Site Supporter
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
I'll give you $7.32, a pair of skid-marked boxers, a half empty can of coke, a broken screwdriver, and a coupon for butt stuff with @karlvv

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Any trades you would consider?
If he doesn’t take the offer from @1776
I’d say no.
Serious answer... no, not really after any trades. Just recouping some funds from the show. I did buy a White River firecraft knife that I'm liking a lot :) That's the only thing I'm keeping from the show this year.

Definitely sarcastic answer.... Sure. But it's got to be so heavily in my favor that I can't say no. An offer I can't refuse. So in your case, a registered MAC with your choice of upper would do the trick.

Reactions: Mac11FA and Grunk

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I wonder how well OTFs work on salt water?
MT always uses fancy ass steel that I'm sure would resist corrosion fine, but I have a feeling the action would quickly turn to shit.....especially since they get gummed up for me pretty quick anyway.
Ya know.... I have another UT that's about to get listed that you can test the shit out of for about $160 delivered.

Grunk

Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Ha... there's got to be room to make yourself $50 bucks or so... The Flipper Starter Special!

I guess I'll start a poll to see how much tax this gets listed with elsewhere.
Just went over and searched real quick. One 2019 Microtech show special for $300 & somebody selling a NIB 2018 AND 2019 Microtech show special for $475. This is a deal, people.