MotoGP starts this weekend!

American Revival Apparel Company

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
Zarco already smashed the top speed record on his new Pramac Ducati ride, at just a bit over 225mph.... On a bike, on a racetrack no less, not some top speed run on a 2 mile long airstrip...

That's incredible. Can't wait for this season to get going, race is tomorrow. Lots of new and impressive talent on the grid...

lesptr

Ninja
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
Zarco already smashed the top speed record on his new Pramac Ducati ride, at just a bit over 225mph.... On a bike, on a racetrack no less, not some top speed run on a 2 mile long airstrip...

That's incredible. Can't wait for this season to get going, race is tomorrow. Lots of new and impressive talent on the grid...

That is just fricken insane.

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
This is a taste, highlights from 2020 season. I cannot fathom what it would be like to be this good at something. How do you even process everything at those speeds, and react? Crazy....

Huddy

Tracker
Lifetime Supporter
Jan 5, 2016
Cumming, GA
Zip code

I'm excited too, but after his run, I bet they force the Ducs to detune a bit. Every other manufacturer is gonna bitch the ducs have an advantage and the playing field isn't as level as it should be. Happened before.

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
I'm excited too, but after his run, I bet they force the Ducs to detune a bit. Every other manufacturer is gonna bitch the ducs have an advantage and the playing field isn't as level as it should be. Happened before.
Yeah, but so long as Ducati is playing within the rules and the motors are within spec... I mean, if they built a better, stronger motor within the confines of the rules...

I get that in WSBK before the Panigale V4, they got concessions because they had 2 cylinders vs everyone else having 4... But they are in the same config as everyone else in MotoGP...

SirSpanksAlot

Hunter
Sep 27, 2020
Flowery Branch, GA
Next race is tomorrow! Read some interesting tech stuff about last weekend's race. Apparently the Ducati is making over 300hp... and to tame that, they have sophisticated aero to create some downforce to keep the front end down at 200mph+... Well, there was a strong headwind coming straight down the straightaway... fairly high winds last Sunday, and so that created a lot MORE downforce than they expected, which slowed the bikes down... that was why they were not able to hit anywhere near the top speeds on race day, that they had been hitting all through practices and qualifying the days prior...

T_Max

Master of the Meat
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 30, 2015
NW GA
Next race is tomorrow! Read some interesting tech stuff about last weekend's race. Apparently the Ducati is making over 300hp... and to tame that, they have sophisticated aero to create some downforce to keep the front end down at 200mph+... Well, there was a strong headwind coming straight down the straightaway... fairly high winds last Sunday, and so that created a lot MORE downforce than they expected, which slowed the bikes down... that was why they were not able to hit anywhere near the top speeds on race day, that they had been hitting all through practices and qualifying the days prior...
mother nature got there ass