Misspelling, grammatical stuff.

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Not trying to be nit picky. Just thought you'd want it to be correct.

1. Enthusiasts - And there's no need for a period since it's not a complete sentence. You could change it to "We are a community of freedom loving outdoor enthusiasts." If you wanted to make a complete sentence and keep the period. It doesn't matter though.

Sentence three (just some changes that make it sound more inviting and make it flow better:

We're white collar, and blue collar. We're from various backgrounds, and we all believe in the freedoms that are insured by out Constitution.

Also, the picture doesn't very well reflect the above statement.

Anyway, that's all.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: scand

the_great_white

High Drag - Low Speed Operator
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
The Interwebs!
Not trying to be nit picky. Just thought you'd want it to be correct.

1. Enthusiasts - And there's no need for a period since it's not a complete sentence. You could change it to "We are a community of freedom loving outdoor enthusiasts." If you wanted to make a complete sentence and keep the period. It doesn't matter though.

Sentence three (just some changes that make it sound more inviting and make it flow better:

We're white collar, and blue collar. We're from various backgrounds, and we all believe in the freedoms that are insured by out Constitution.

Also, the picture doesn't very well reflect the above statement.

Anyway, that's all.
View attachment 43603
Slow day?

Reactions: BangBang and Laufen

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
I wholeheartedly agree with @Laufen . Your grammar is a representation of yourself. In the internet world, it's often the only thing people ever see of you.