Howard Law

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Not trying to be nit picky. Just thought you'd want it to be correct.

1. Enthusiasts - And there's no need for a period since it's not a complete sentence. You could change it to "We are a community of freedom loving outdoor enthusiasts." If you wanted to make a complete sentence and keep the period. It doesn't matter though.

Sentence three (just some changes that make it sound more inviting and make it flow better:

We're white collar, and blue collar. We're from various backgrounds, and we all believe in the freedoms that are insured by out Constitution.

Also, the picture doesn't very well reflect the above statement.

Anyway, that's all.
Capture.PNG

Reactions: scand

the_great_white

High Drag - Low Speed Operator
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
The Interwebs!

1. Enthusiasts - And there's no need for a period since it's not a complete sentence. You could change it to "We are a community of freedom loving outdoor enthusiasts." If you wanted to make a complete sentence and keep the period. It doesn't matter though.

Sentence three (just some changes that make it sound more inviting and make it flow better:

We're white collar, and blue collar. We're from various backgrounds, and we all believe in the freedoms that are insured by out Constitution.

Anyway, that's all.
View attachment 43603
Slow day?

Reactions: BangBang and Laufen

scand

I like parsley
Dec 15, 2015
Moreland/Newnan
Zip code
I wholeheartedly agree with @Laufen . Your grammar is a representation of yourself. In the internet world, it's often the only thing people ever see of you.

Hayata

This Space for Rent
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
Wait, what was the question again?

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
How long has that been up and if it's so important why didn't y'all say anything until now?
I was looking for the “become a supporter” section and happened to read it. Also the importance of proper spelling and grammar isn’t contingent on how quickly people can spot mistakes.

Last edited:

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code

Anyway, that's all.
View attachment 43603

Changed to your suggested improvements.... however provide me with a better image that does represent the community and who we are and I'll use it.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
There probably isn’t one, but I was thinking more along the lines of using an image of who you would like us to become.

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Giving each other handjobs doesn't make us gay. There's nothing emotional involved it's just part of our barter system.
People have attempted and achieved eye contact so.............