Status
Not open for further replies.

dial1911

Waiting for the flash
Site Supporter
Jul 15, 2015
Anywhere but here
southeastoutdoors.boards.net
I have two Valets or Night Stand display boxes. I made these from oak and made the tooled leather inserts. The inside/bottom of the box is lined with suede leather. One of these has an angle pattern in the suede that came from a brand on the cow hide. The top is a lift out tray that is divided for pocket knives, challenge coins, flash lights, or whatever you usually EDC. There is a long compartment on the top tray for pens or longer items.

I included a photo of my personal valet with several knives shown. The tray spaces easily fit a Spyderco PM2 (rather wide knife) or a Microtech Ultratech (rather long knife). I'd be happy to send specific dimensions for anyone who's interested.

These are $140 each face to face or $150 shipped. Venmo, cash app, or paypal if you must- paper check or money order is also fine. I'll ship after paper payment clears. If I know you, I'll ship as soon as you say you want it.

Please feel free to ask any questions- I think the specific dimensions are probably important and I'll get those posted soon.

Pictures to follow in the next post-

Status
Not open for further replies.