This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Help Wanted Maintenance Technician

Discussion in 'Help Wanted' started by Mac11FA, May 27, 2018.

1. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

Our site is in need of a maintenance technician in a fast paced distribution centre in McDonough, GA. The work schedule is 3 days a week 6:30am to 8:00pm. During sales it is all hands on deck so will work all days. Typically 3 to 5 sales during the year.

Computer skills a must as all interface with equipment is done through laptop. We have 9 cranes storing cartons, 5 shuttle aisles storing open cartons on trays and 5 goods to person pick centres. Our company is on-site service for the owner of DC. Must be able to have a little customer service skill as well.

Our company is globally established. The pay and benefits are great. Our manager is a great guy. The DC is nice and cool and we only maintain the equipment. The customer has their own maintenance staff for building and other maintenance.

I have been working lots of hours as has the other 3 guys on our team because we are a man down right now. We have a couple of projects in the next couple months that ensure extra hours.

If you are interested PM me and I can put your resume in the manager's hands. You will still have to apply thru the company's website. I can answer general questions about this but salary and other compensation is off limits. I can tell you that it is very competitive. An associate's degree in industrial, electrical or mechanical is preferred but 5+ years experience with equipment is good as well.

That's about it.

2. permaneo vox

permaneo vox Powered by Silencer Shop
    Trusted Trader

Too far to drive, but I built & rebuilt high speed automated packaging machinery for 18 years, conveyors, folders, formers, inserters & wrappers. I even built a muffin splitter for Thomas' english muffins.

dial1911 and Mac11FA like this.