• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

NJ LWRC M6-G(M6A2 Piston) 14.5" pinned, Geissele SSA-E, Trijicon MRO, Radian, Magpul, BCM

KSCOTT201

Scout
Jun 10, 2017
NJ
Zip code
LWRC piston gun, complete setup. Add a light and you have a ready to go training/fighting gun. Low round count LWRC piston. LWRC M6-G in Patriot Brown. 14.5" pinned PWS break makes it 16". This is a piston gun with the quad pic rail. It is the same as an M6A2, but came with different furniture giving it the -G designation. Everything on the gun has since been upgraded and is in great shape. New Magpul CTR stock, new BCM KAG forward grip, Magpul K1+ grip, LWRC skirmish BUIS, Trijicon MRO with lower 1/3 mount, Radian ambi safety(45 or 90 degree throw), LWRC ambition charging handle, LWRC Ambi QD sling mount/endplate, Larue rail covers, and a Geissele SSA-E trigger. Gun will come with an LWRC IC Piston Maintenance Kit including extra piston return spring and piston cup. Will also come with a Vickers CAS 2-1 convertible sling, including a Tuff Products/Sentinel Concepts TQ holder and brand new Gen4 SOFT-W tourniquet. Asking $1,700 for the package or will the strip the rifle of RDS and Geissele and sell for $1,200 OBOi7Ns4JmzSzq+ERyFwQhaJg.jpg9vO4DQVNS%iBKyJBMdLTPA.jpgPKS988hrSXq3id0hUjkDbg.jpgWYCYyv7nQae8zeji56TsLw.jpgeCE9AR2tRLCcHc6WIoH5Vw.jpghf%PMejFTiWkH%8Pe052Tg.jpgWSbi+%4jTxKRbJUIWtSeyw.jpg8o+wzWgXS1OF4j3B9hfmBg.jpgA0BL7i3aSmSTT7LOC1eJPA.jpgLklX9EYkSpqfkPcCcDj2VQ.jpg

Last edited:

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
you should buy it
Always wondered what the feel is different between direct impingement and piston driven. One day friend one day I’ll get to compare them side by side. I only wish I could for now. Good luck with your sale.

Reactions: Grunk