This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

London has Fallen

Discussion in 'Religious Debate & Discussions' started by kingkalifor, Mar 22, 2017.

1. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

Except that Jesus' father aka Jesus was the author of a massive amount of it. "sorry officer but that wasn't me that killed that guy, that was my dad...who is also, basically me.......so...."lol

2. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker
    Trusted Trader Site Supporter

You know the difference. Physical law changed to spiritual law as humanity progressed. Not a single person could pass the test in the OT. Jesus came to show that the physical laws were not obtainable and it was the spirit that mattered. That's why christianity isn't on the same level as islam and judaism. I dont agree with any of them, but I clearly see the difference.

3. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

Jesus (god) came to show the physical laws (of the christian god) were not obtainable (by the creation of the christian god?) Wow, it almost seems that the all knowing all powerful christian god created man knowing that they would fail and be mostly exterminated....but decided to go ahead and create them anyway. Meanwhile, he'll give decrees about killing men, women, and children that can't live up to the laws....just so people could have something to do to pass the time?

Just think about that. It is all the making of "god", all at the hand of "god", and all the will of the all knowing, all powerful "god".

That's pretty sick.

4. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker

I agree, but it is what it is. If god exists, I wouldn't want to be friends with him. I also love the Constitution but I wouldn't want to be friends with most of the writers. Humanity changes and those changes require changes. Christianity was a move away from barbarity. Islam hasn't made that move.

5. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

Christianity evolved because it was exported to europe and weaponized/watered down by royalty to maintain power and $$ over the serfdom. Islam has, until recently, been more prevalent in places that don't give a fuck about human rights. It's been much slower to evolve, not because of it's theology, but because of the types of places where it's primarily practiced.

6. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker

That's racist. Are you saying white people are more evolved?

7. Laufen

Laufen The Legend
    Trusted Trader

No, it has nothing to do with race or skin color and everything to do with social norms. Stoning people to death really isn't a thing in Europe any more, but in the middle east...kinda.

Also, plenty of brown people in Europe. Ever been to the south of France, Spain, Italy.....a mud wrastling contest in Germany?

8. karlvv

karlvv Russian Hacker

It seems like Europe is headed backwards. Not based on color, based on stonings and rape.

Strider12 likes this.
  9. Strider12

Strider12 Ninja
    Lifetime Supporter Trusted Trader

If Le Pen isn't elected Western Europe is done. It actually may be too late.

karlvv likes this.