• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA Lights...Optics...Action! Round 2!

Howard Law

ShinobiOfLegends

More than meets the eye
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 2, 2015
Acworth, GA
Zip code
Item Name: FS/FT Lights...Optics...Action! Round 2!

Zip Code: 30101

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $90+
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Holosun HS407/507/508, Glock 19 Gen 3 or 4, Glock 48, Streamlight HL-X with pressure switch, Trijicon MRO, Aimpoint Pro

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Working to streamline my rigs and move some things around for daughters. They've gotten to play on the range and get at least an idea of what they like so before they training for matches, so i got a bunch of stuff that's got to go. New batteries in everything too.

1) Leupold 1.25-4x VX-R 30mm Hogs with the gloriously bright FireDot. Very light rings marks and look great and work like new. Comes with the box, docs, and rubber lens covers. - $425

2) LaserLyre K-15 Kryptonite. Green laser with selector switch on body and pressure body. Excellent condition save for some scuffs on the bottom from a few installs. Lived on a Sub2000 and later 15-22. - $150

3) Inforce APL Gen 3. Like new, got it a few months ago and its just sat on the shelf. - $90

I live and currently work in Acworth to Dallas. Selective on trades but open to the trades listed above. I can add cash as needed on my end.

Attachments

Last edited: