Lifetime Members Gift and Giveaway!

dougiemac

UFC Champ
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
Lifetime Members... I’ve got something super special for you in the works and it will be here soon. I’ll be sending you a PM asking for your address and will be sending you something very special that only you will have. If you want to become a life time member and get in on this awesome gift, it’s easy to do.

Also, I want to do another BIG giveaway. An AR or an AK or pistol maybe ... however I want to do it to help grow our numbers. So any ideas are appreciated.

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Lifetime Members... I’ve got something super special for you in the works and it will be here soon. I’ll be sending you a PM asking for your address and will be sending you something very special that only you will have. If you want to become a life time member and get in on this awesome gift, it’s easy to do.

Also, I want to do another BIG giveaway. An AR or an AK or pistol maybe ... however I want to do it to help grow our numbers. So any ideas are appreciated.
Let's do an AR GAW. I'm sure we all have some spare parts laying around that we can throw in to build a pretty nice rifle.

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
I have a SET lower if you want to do a build off of that. Only problem is, I'm not sure when I'll be back in town to get it to you. I'm sure I could dig up a few more things as well for the build.