Lets see some Pics of your reloading equipment

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

lws380

Frontiersman
Mar 22, 2010
Don't laugh, but here are my 3 brass sorters. I have a friend that owns a machine shop. I had some aluminum plate laying around (Remember it is Bear Creek Metal Works!). I cut the plates to match the size of the wooden boxes that I made (they are upside down in the pictures). Took him the plates and a few pieces of empty brass at various calibers. Told him what I was doing and he put a caliper on the brass and cut the slots in the aluminum. So, I dump the brass in the largest slots and it leaves me with the .45's. Dump the balance into the second size and it takes out the .40's. Dump the balance into the third size and I get the 9mm's. I think the .357's and .38 are in with the 9mm, but easy to identify and pick out from the 9mm, and I'm left with .380 and .32 brass, that I don't use, and have to hand sort to separate if I want.

Looks prehistoric, but works well. The sorter boxes should last forever and will not break or crack. I guess you could say the prehistoric sorters are heirloom quality. :D :D

DSC00063-2.jpg

R

rayzer007

The simple, homemade solutions are elegant Doug, and cheapest too!
Ray

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
Here is my simple bench and my helper. All my other equipment is kept away from the bench and stored on shelves except for the die sets which are kept in the safe.

R

rayzer007

Think of how much harder that job would be without your helper Jack!

Ray

RICHGCOOP

Marksman
Mar 7, 2010
CANTON, OHIO
Zip code
Good to teach the young ones some skills. So many people today will not take the time to teach the young ones.

RICHGCOOP

DROID3 - Tap talk