Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA
D

David

Anyone else try a Konus bipod? I just picked one up from the Sandusky Sportsman Club Gun Show off of Great Lakes GunWorx. Got it home, mounted it using the included mounting tools. Took about 3 minutes to get it unpacked, mounted and started testing it out.

Overall it seems like an extremely durable and solid bipod. It's all metal, except the rubber feet. Has adjustable legs that are spring assisted (though one spring kind of lacks any spring) and extends I'd guess 3-4 inches at least and remains extremely stable even at full extension.

I won't have time to test it out shooting until probably the end of the month but from what I can see it doesn't look like there will be any reason for it to suck.

Put a few pics of the Konus Bipod below, check it out.

Dirtbike

NRA Life Member (Everybody should be!)
Feb 3, 2016
Looking good Dave! Were they selling the keymod adaptors as well? I need to pick up a few

D

David

[QUOTE="Dirtbike]Looking good Dave! Were they selling the keymod adaptors as well? I need to pick up a few

[/QUOTE]
No unfortunately they didn't have any key mod adapters (at least not out). I may email the shop I bought it from at the gun show and see if they have any in stock.

If not I'll probably just try to find and order one from Bravo company.