Know anything about kias?

Howard Law

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
Only matters where I'm going
For some reason I like the kia Optima's, any personal experience? I have a truck now but my new job has given me a company truck and I want to get out more and take more mini vacations so that's my reason.

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The new ones look prettt awesome...meh interior imo but otherwise it's a solid throw away car.

Green Panther

Frontiersman
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, Georgia
They are pretty badass cars. A friend of mine has one that I have detailed a few times now since it was new.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...rty-2012-kia-optima-warning-pic-heavy.386206/

I will say I was extremely surprised by the quality of the interior and the sporty style of the exterior. Nothing like what I remember Kia to be years ago. The car is also very peppy and quick for a full size sedan, but I believe his has a turbo in it. The seats inside wrap around you like a sports car, everything inside is easy to reach.

IMO, it is hard to beat that kind of car for the money these days.

Reactions: Mr. Goodbar

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
They are pretty badass cars. A friend of mine has one that I have detailed a few times now since it was new.

http://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/th...rty-2012-kia-optima-warning-pic-heavy.386206/

I will say I was extremely surprised by the quality of the interior and the sporty style of the exterior. Nothing like what I remember Kia to be years ago. The car is also very peppy and quick for a full size sedan, but I believe his has a turbo in it. The seats inside wrap around you like a sports car, everything inside is easy to reach.

IMO, it is hard to beat that kind of car for the money these days.
Yeah kia has definitely gotten better over the years, I like the looks of them too and like the panoramic roofs

Buckeye76

Frontiersman
Mar 27, 2015
Georgia
Bought a 2015 Optima in November.

Really enjoying it. Took it on a trip to Ohio right after I bought it and it did great. Interior is nice, big trunk, Nice location of instruments. Wish the rear window was a tad larger. I got the EX model w/ the leather.

2014-11-22 11.41.34.jpg

Shemp

Boomerwaffen Fuddmander
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
The new ones look prettt awesome...meh interior imo but otherwise it's a solid throw away car.

I should specify that "throw away car" wasn't derogatory...it's just once the warranty runs out I'd sell it for another.

Mr. Goodbar

Savage Hooligan
Kalash Klub
Jul 1, 2015
It's a constant fight, sell or keep the truck. Only owe $4800 more and it has only 98k miles on it but sometimes I'm itchin for a car especially now I have a company van I use to drive to and from work and school when it starts.

LXHunter

Frontiersman
Jun 24, 2015
Zip code
Great warranties, Korean built. Solid as any Honda or Toyota these days with better warranty and less monies.