This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.
  1. Welcome OHGunOwners Members! OHGunOwners has come together with Southeast Traders to build one awesome outdoor and gun trading community. More members, more content, more classifieds and more fun to be experienced. We've made the transition as seamless as possible, so you can use your existing login credentials. If you have any issues, email [email protected] and we will take care of it for you!
    Dismiss Notice

Keto

Discussion in 'Fitness & Nutrition' started by Pbenny, Oct 10, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Pbenny

Pbenny Hunter

Anyone on that Keto Train?

2. AirOpsMgr

AirOpsMgr Director of Lavatory Services
    Administrator Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

I dove into it before it was main stream; it works, but has its ups and downs.

I came up with some great recipies, really depends upon what level you are doing / goals.

3. TattooedGunner

TattooedGunner Tracker

My wife does Keto. She lost about 50 pounds. It definitely works as long as you stay on it.

4. Sublimebeer

Sublimebeer MAKE GUN FORUMS GREAT AGAIN
    Site Supporter

i've been doing more of a caveman diet. as it turns out(while describing what i've been eating to a friend it is very similar). I've lost 30 pounds in 10 weeks with zero exercise. i can say that since football has started usually gain 1-3 pounds by sunday, but i get the weight off by the next weekend. i can honestly say i feel better cutting carbs out of my diet. taking less dumps a day but still regular. i'm going to stop drinking beer and stick with the vodka and soda on game days going forward. I want to drop 10 more pounds to get back to a normal weight for my frame.