Kalash Klub Subforum

Howard Law

Gaige

Boogahideen Fire Brigade
Site Supporter
Oct 14, 2019
Brunswick
A sub-forum with separate threads would be nice. I don't even know enough about AKs to know what questions to ask. I'm not opposed to learning & would actually like to but I don't have the time to keep searching back & forth in the big thread. A sub-forums with some threads that are primers on what the variations are (with pics), how to recognize them, mag compatibility, etc. would be wonderful. I've just felt hostility when asking for some organization to help the overall SET community.
I understand. I just don’t know enough to really start a technical thread. Bee keeping and firefighting....I can talk all day lol

Shemp

Boomerwaffen SS Fuddmander
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
Tesseract
Zip code
Man...do the same as everyone else and research it

KK exists to tell you how fucking stupid you are for not already knowing and for 3x to flex on us poors.

If somehow a question gets answered well that's just pure luck

Abishai

Marksman
Mar 30, 2015
GA
Zip code
Oh, so now we are getting segmented, before you know it , will be us vs. them , Fudd vs.KK , Coke vs. Pepsi ,AK vs. AR, Chevy vs. Ford, 9mm vs. 45, oh the madness

Reactions: Gaige

dougiemac

Captain
Owner
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Zip code
With the recent popularity in the Kalash klub, what do we think about creating a Sub Forum in The Armory dedicated to them?

There are tons of discussions to be had, lots of potential for new sticky threads with a wealth of information to be shared with members new to the foreign weapons scene. Too, that would free up the Firearms sub forum. Just a thought.... @dougiemac
Will it have more than one thread? LOL as long as there’s plenty of threads and content being created, I could see it being created.