IL Kalash Klub Stickers

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
We were never treated this good on the other site. We were harassed and censored, targeted and ostracized. I see we made a wise choice coming to SET!
They skeert. We're coming for them. Soon it'll be OD Who? Oh, that auction site that charges you for your classified?

I KNOW @dougiemac would never do something that douchie. Especially if he put up a poll asking what people thought about the idea and the members said no. He knows I'd just start calling him Douchiemac.

I still can't believe they did that shit.... I probably would've became a lifetime supporter over there if they hadn't done all that. Just ask for help. Now I refuse to give them any support. Don't fucking force shit on people. We've got a government that already does enough of that. Lmao!

Random rant over. Soooo.... How'd everyone sleep?

Me?

Naked drooling on my pillow.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Hell, I thought these were for Kalash Klub only. If they are available to anyone, I'll take a large & a small. Someday, somehow, I plan to own as AK or SKS. like I've said, shot both, never owned either. Of course, @Leadhoof has a highland green AK I love along with the Cobray Terminator. he really should do some magic so I win some money, I'd be spending most of it with him. :pound: