• *IMPORTANT NOTICE* Obey all Federal, State and Local Laws when buying, selling or trading firearms. This includes utilizing an FFL to transfer firearms legally across state lines.If you have any questions, consult https://www.atf.gov/.

GA Kahr PM9

Status
Not open for further replies.

I.D.-ten-T

Not clever or interesting at all...YAWN...
Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Here
Zip code
Please wait a month. I just got raped by the irs, cause taxation is theft and all that.
And I’m getting a new HVAC system, a year earlier than I was hoping.
I’ve had it for 10+years, a little longer is no biggie. Remind me if I forget

I.D.-ten-T

Not clever or interesting at all...YAWN...
Site Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Here
Zip code
Will do. Thanks.
Low round count, 6 mags, adj rear sight, original box, and I think I’ve got a leather Galco IWB I used with it the couple of times I carried it.
It’s a beauty.

Jake

AKA "Scooter"
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Shit, I'm guessing that with all of this fuss over a Kahr, I should list my T-9. I thought they'd pretty much died out when G-Lock came out with a single-column 9mm
Kahr's are probably the most underrated guns there are. I loved my PM9 and stupidly traded it years ago for something I thought I wanted more at the time and I always forget they exist until I see one for sale or trade. I really need to replace that thing, even if it is just with a CM9 instead of another PM9. The no MIM parts is nice about the PM9 but I don't think it's a huge deal having MIM parts on the CM9. I've never heard of anyone having any issues with them anyways.

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Please wait a month. I just got raped by the irs, cause taxation is theft and all that.
And I’m getting a new HVAC system, a year earlier than I was hoping.
Should have given Dr. COOL (Dave Roberts) a call. he hooked me up!

Mac11FA

Facilitator
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Item Name: Kahr PM9
Location: Monticello, Eatonton, Covington, Jackson (Can arrange to meet off of I20 east)
Item is: For Sale / Trade
Price: $350 (cash, Paypal, Cash APP)
Trade for: 7.62x39 complete upper, M&P 9, M&P 9c, Sig 2022 9mm, Makarov PM

Excellent condition Kahr PM9 with two magazines. This is the original PM9 and not a CM9. This means that it has a polygonal barrel and all machined parts (No MIM). Original price of this gun new was $700. This gun has had around 350 rounds fired since new. It's an accurate little powerhouse and has been 100% reliable. View attachment 48968View attachment 48970
SOLD!

Reactions: I.D.-ten-T
Status
Not open for further replies.