Just put the down payment on a house.....

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
damn that is a good deal.

look at the bright side, with all the money you'll have to spend on stuff around the house you won't be able to buy it next time its on sale either.

Reactions: jwtug

cbh13

Millennial Supreme
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2016
Auburn
Zip code
yup how it always goes. cant even count how many items I was looking for went on sale earlier this year when I was buying and remodeling a house, got to where I couldn't look at the classifieds for awhile

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
I made the mistake of going to the gun store on my way home from buying my wife's engagement ring.

PewPewPewCo

Sniper
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia
yeah but you know how women can be. Plus I like the warranty I got, one of the smaller diamonds fell out and they had it replaced in a day for free.
My wife and I really looked into it and the essentially Costco wont use anything less than investment grade diamonds for the main stones. My wife would have preferred a Costco diamond but we ended up doing a custom thing.

Reactions: AtlMedic

Red Dawn

Wolverines
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
But you could save so much $ if you bought the rifle on sale. DO IT !!

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Reactions: Jake

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
Damn, that seems like a sweet setup for the $$$. Threaded barrel W/ a Nikon scope? Even if it's a cheap prostaff, it's good glass on a budget. Order it and let us know! Also be sure to ask if they offer free shipping.:boink: Lol.

Edit: Never mind, it IS free shipping! Review that as well!!! ;)

That's what I'm thinking. Just a cheap setup that I don't mind beating up on. Thompsons are normally very accurate guns too.

Somebody's got jokes, eh? ;) Yeah, free shipping. That really means "we will feel free to ship it to you when the fuck we feel like it."

Reactions: Rwjeter

Cudruln

Turning dollars into pennies.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code
That's what I'm thinking. Just a cheap setup that I don't mind beating up on. Thompsons are normally very accurate guns too.

Somebody's got jokes, eh? ;) Yeah, free shipping. That really means "we will feel free to ship it to you when the fuck we feel like it."
Order it today and get it next year. LOL

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code

I read in the discription and didn't see anywhere where it noted a threaded barrel. But that damn sure looks like a thread protector on the end, does it not? Usually that's something they brag about....

H

Hoss

yeah but you know how women can be. Plus I like the warranty I got, one of the smaller diamonds fell out and they had it replaced in a day for free.
I've got a friend in the diamond business. He actually goes to Antwerp and chooses the diamond himself. Crazy, right?

Reactions: Jake and AtlMedic