Just got a Glock 26 for summer time!

American Revival Apparel Company

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
So I was out and about today and came across a pretty solid deal on a Glock 26. Something I've been wanting a while now anyway and with summer fast approaching I decided to go ahead and get it. After my trip to Phoenix this weekend I'm hoping to get out and get some range time with it. Will let everyone know how I like it and compare it to my current EDC, the SigP320.

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
Good deal. I'm waiting on my P10C to show up. I think the first two shipments were all preorders.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Very nice. I have found that the Glock 26 with the +0 mag extension fits my hand even better than the Glock 19 and I have large hands (I'm 6'5"). With so many complaining about the ergonomics of Glocks, I have found the Glock 26 fits me like a glove. 

Ohiobellboy

Frontiersman
Feb 1, 2016
Very nice. I have found that the Glock 26 with the +0 mag extension fits my hand even better than the Glock 19 and I have large hands (I'm 6'5"). With so many complaining about the ergonomics of Glocks, I have found the Glock 26 fits me like a glove. 

Not sure why they complain about it. I never had any issues with the 23 I had. I was bored with it so I traded it for a 26 which I promptly sold to by my PCR. I'll have another one someday.

N499C

Hunter
Oct 10, 2016
The Glock 26 is an excellent sidearm for both personal protection and even playing in the shooting sports!

Three of us have all used the Glock 26 to shoot "Expert" in the Back Up Gun division of IDPA (and Stock Service Pistol) and have even used it in Steel Challenge against some bigger guns.

Overall, the G26 is a really fine piece of machinery and very accurate right out of the box.

AD