North Dakota: Minot

South Dakota: Rapid City

Florida: Merritt Island, Palm Coast, Saint John, Middleburg, Saint Augustine

Washington: Colton, Cheney, Seattle, Spokane, Ancortes

Nebraska: Bellvue

Illinois: Orland Park

Rhode Island: Newport

Idaho: Bonners Ferry

http://speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.1304/isis-releases-kill-list-of-us-cities.html

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
ok, so... let's put this out here (hypothetically of course

Law Abiding americans get disarmed by some cockamany NATO imposed bullshit paper that was signed by washington.

All guns and ammo are taken away from all people (yes, cops too.. cuz we dont have them why should they?

ISIS does something stupid
all the soldiers, sailors flyboys and marines get reassigned to "home"

and all america goes... wtf? where is our protection where is our right to defend ourselves. all hell breaks loose and we implode.

meanwhile...samuel colt lies in his grave and shakes his head and turns over for what just transpired

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
wait.. griffin? why the hell would anyone try to do anything there?

Beats me. Same reason they picked New Brunfels, TX. New Brunfels is a tiny south Texas town that is full of bars and Texas dance halls. Their list doesn't make sense unless they're trying to scare "middle America".

Reactions: madHatter

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
ok, so... let's put this out here (hypothetically of course

Law Abiding americans get disarmed by some cockamany NATO imposed bullshit paper that was signed by washington.

All guns and ammo are taken away from all people (yes, cops too.. cuz we dont have them why should they?

ISIS does something stupid
all the soldiers, sailors flyboys and marines get reassigned to "home"

and all america goes... wtf? where is our protection where is our right to defend ourselves. all hell breaks loose and we implode.

meanwhile...samuel colt lies in his grave and shakes his head and turns over for what just transpired

Serious question, how do you envision guns / ammo being effectively taken away?

Reactions: Shemp and Strider12

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Serious question, how do you envision guns / ammo being effectively taken away?
i only put it out there. if i had a logical or serious way that all guns would be collected.. i would have mentioned that. however it was just a generalization. i would have to imagine that 80% will be willful handging over their civil liberties. while the rest just lose the in a boating accident.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Maybe they are saying no matter how big or how small your town or area is, we can/will terrorize you.
america is a large place they probably just didnt hit the major cities since well.. who wants to think that BFE towns are not safe and secure?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
i only put it out there. if i had a logical or serious way that all guns would be collected.. i would have mentioned that. however it was just a generalization. i would have to imagine that 80% will be willful handging over their civil liberties. while the rest just lose the in a boating accident.
I know, just being facetious, but I tend to think the exact opposite would occur. If an agent of the gubbament came knocking on the door for you to surrender anything, even a toaster, I think 99% of people would say "Sorry, don't have one", especially if they were to know in advance. I guarantee holes would be dug in back yards across the nation to hide their items.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I know, just being facetious, but I tend to think the exact opposite would occur. If an agent of the gubbament came knocking on the door for you to surrender anything, even a toaster, I think 99% of people would say "Sorry, don't have one", especially if they were to know in advance. I guarantee holes would be dug in back yards across the nation to hide their items.

If they haven't already.

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
yeah well.. duh.. boating tragedies.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code

madHatter

Marksman
Mar 25, 2015
Fuckville
Just saying that if they do get BALLS and try to invade America I hope they underestimate how many of us are Armed and do not intimidate.
i dont think they are going to invade like we think they are. i am pretty sure there are lots of implants here already ready and waiting for their 72 virgins

they dont have to try.

Balthaz

Gone In 60 Seconds
Site Supporter
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 26, 2015
Dallas Ga.
Zip code
i dont think they are going to invade like we think they are. i am pretty sure there are lots of implants here already ready and waiting for their 72 virgins

they dont have to try.

Texas is 2-0 on the ISIS Infiltrations so who knows.

Reactions: Mr. Goodbar