Is SET more than a banned camp?

DWalk

Hunter
Jun 18, 2018
Brookhaven
I figured out why

Someone posted in a thread about homeschooling: "Anyone know how to home school a non-verbal autistic 4 year old who will now be denied speech therapy for political posturing purposes? This is all bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I simply replied back "autism is genetic"

The LSU mod had the balls enough to tell me why, which I respect.

JNelson04

Hunter
Apr 22, 2020
Loganville
I figured out why

Someone posted in a thread about homeschooling: "Anyone know how to home school a non-verbal autistic 4 year old who will now be denied speech therapy for political posturing purposes? This is all bull****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I simply replied back "autism is genetic"

The LSU mod had the balls enough to tell me why, which I respect.
Theres a good handful of guys that can say pretty much anything they want and nothing ever happens to them. I guess it is what it is.

Reactions: georgia357

oio

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code
Every time I post a meme with the Hiland Arms account they delete it and block me from the thread.
They are seriously trigger by memes.
Yep, I had 2 accounts banned just because of memes.
It‘s probably that fucking loser DanKATL.

Reactions: FatAlbert

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
If they gave trophies for biggest faggot instigator that pushes the bs for attention like no other, 2 of them would be vying for the win: bear44 and dingo
Funny story. Finally got bear44 to come out to a rifle match. Figured that with all of his rifle and loading skills he constantly flaunts that he would do well . Came in almost dead last. Me and a buddy were dying laughing the entire time.

Amazing the amount of people that will talk shit and never put up. At least bear tried to back it up.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Funny story. Finally got bear44 to come out to a rifle match. Figured that with all of his rifle and loading skills he constantly flaunts that he would do well . Came in almost dead last. Me and a buddy were dying laughing the entire time.

Amazing the amount of people that will talk shit and never put up. At least bear tried to back it up.
Did he bring that AR he has with like two forward grips and a bipod on it and said he wasn't going to remove any of them because it would mess with the harmonic balance of the rifle?

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Did he bring that AR he has with like two forward grips and a bipod on it and said he wasn't going to remove any of them because it would mess with the harmonic balance of the rifle?
I can't even remember what he was shooting. Some dancy something worked on by a fancy smith shooting a fancy load.

The look of befuddlement on his face the entire day was priceless.

oio

Marksman
Trusted Trader
Nov 17, 2015
Alpharetta
Zip code

Yeah he’s the type of person that believes spending a lot more and complicating something way beyond what’s necessary will produce better results and he will offer free advertising for the companies he overspent with so others can make the same mistake.
He just knows everything!

Reactions: Jeddak and T_Max

ReservoirDawg10

Weekend Warrior
Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2016
Gwinnett
Zip code
Yeah he’s the type of person that believes spending a lot more and complicating something way beyond what’s necessary will produce better results and he will offer free advertising for the companies he overspent with so others can make the same mistake.
He just knows everything!
He's more into shooting only in ideal conditions. Break any of those ideal conditions, and he goes to shit. Benchrest would be his game

Reactions: T_Max and Grunk