is it really necessary to own so many guns = YES

GA Firing Line

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I've never understood the way people get freaked out at people that own lots of guns, does having 1,456,458 guns make a dangerous person more dangerous than one that has two? How about a responsible owner, same scenario?

Reactions: dial1911

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code
I've never understood the way people get freaked out at people that own lots of guns, does having 1,456,458 guns make a dangerous person more dangerous than one that has two? How about a responsible owner, same scenario?

Here you go bringing logic into the discussion.

This is about EVIL guns. Emotions only allowed in this thread.

For example, I LOVE guns! But according to /them/ I am evil because I love EVIL guns.

See how that works?

Because when you discuss facts and data (logic) - the liberals don't have a leg to stand on...

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
I don't think it's the amount of guns... I have a fair amount of guns I NEVER intend on shooting. The amount of ammo, on the other hand...

Reactions: dial1911

boss_hawg

Marksman
Jul 13, 2015
Zip code
i only have one gun but it’s a 155mm howitzer delivering a nuclear warhead.

i tried to lose it in a boating accident but the lake wasn’t deep enough.

Reactions: Leadhoof and 1776

Okuma

Proprietor
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Zip code
None of your damn bidness. I only have a Red Ryder fully semi auto with unlimited clipizines.

erkinator 2

Smiling Handyman
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 1, 2015
Zip code
What say you to this statement? I have heard no issue with P-mags on keeping loaded??

take the ammunition and transition it to a fresh magazine. Springs in a magazine can become weakened over time when they are constantly under pressure, so this will help you avoid wearing out the magazines prematurely as well as the risks of malfunction when you need your gun the most! Clean your guns if you have not done so in the past six months.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
What say you to this statement? I have heard no issue with P-mags on keeping loaded??

take the ammunition and transition it to a fresh magazine. Springs in a magazine can become weakened over time when they are constantly under pressure, so this will help you avoid wearing out the magazines prematurely as well as the risks of malfunction when you need your gun the most! Clean your guns if you have not done so in the past six months.
I say nonsense. The springs won't take a set staying under pressure. They will eventually lose some tension as they are used, and fluctuate between loaded and unloaded.

Reactions: erkinator 2

Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I say nonsense. The springs won't take a set staying under pressure. They will eventually lose some tension as they are used, and fluctuate between loaded and unloaded.

I have a 1911 mag that's been loaded for the past 5 years that won't hold the slide open on the last round anymore. IDK if it's because of that or not but it wasn't like that 5 years ago. It functions fine though, it just won't hold open on the last round. I ordered a new spring and follower for it because it's the mag that I had @FatAlbert cerakote to match the pistol. We'll see if that fixes it. I might replace the follower first. It's a KimPro Tac Mag, and I've never had any problems out of those. They have been just as reliable as my Wilson 47D's and Wilson ETM's.

EugenFJR

An anchor on a ship of fools.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Your mom's house
Zip code
i only have one gun but it’s a 155mm howitzer delivering a nuclear warhead.

i tried to lose it in a boating accident but the lake wasn’t deep enough.

That reminds me of a story I heard, where 3 .50 machine guns were dropped into a lake on a military post, and were found many, many years later, with the barrels sticking in the mud & the trigger end was sticking out of the water, after a very long drought, they had been there for decades, as they were all WWII S/N guns.