This site is supported by the advertisements on it, please disable your AdBlocker so we can continue to provide you with the quality content you expect.

Illegal Search and Seizure in South Carolina?

Discussion in 'Law & Order' started by 1776, Aug 11, 2018.

1. 1776

1776 Ninja
    Trusted Trader

He didn't see the humor...

The criminal case for the citation is in purgatory until the docket jury selection.
    I'll drop a motion to dismiss next week and see where that goes.

Fucknugget cited me for operating an unsafe vehicle because of a single blown tail light, but SC code specifically only requires one tail light..

Laufen likes this.
  2. BangBang

BangBang SHOOT ‘EM UP!
    Site Supporter

Typical cop on a power trip. I’ve had run-ins with several like that over the years. They’re not hard to find.

georgia357 and 1776 like this.
  3. BangBang

BangBang SHOOT ‘EM UP!
    Site Supporter

I’ve got an 80% AR and I’m sure it’s going to be a fucking fiasco if I ever get pulled over in Madison County and have to deal with one of the local Barney Fife dip shits.

trees4e likes this.
  4. Righter13

Righter13 Student of life
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

What law was that? Bc I’ve called SLED and they said I couldn’t carry a loaded rifle in my car but wouldn’t give me the code section

BangBang likes this.
  5. BangBang

BangBang SHOOT ‘EM UP!
    Site Supporter

Do some research on the SLED website and see if you can find the codes yourself.

Cops are the last people you want to ask about any law. The one you got on the phone probably just had a personal preference that you not carry a loaded gun in the car so he told you it was illegal.

Grunk likes this.
  6. Mac11FA

Mac11FA Stamp collector
    Trusted Trader Lifetime Supporter

It is interesting you mention that because I remember a news story from a few years ago about a gentleman driving a Mercedes and being pulled over for a tail light out and it ended up costing him his life.