House To Push For Criminalizing Private Gun Sales

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
Well the Dems are getting the engines going again. They plan to push a bill that no longer allows private sales of firearms. It has been ok to do so since 1791 and now they want to push a bill that prevents a father to pass down a firearm to his son or daughter unless they get a background check. Sure it will have to go through a due process but it’s just another sign they are not going to stop trying to grab guns.

Click Here for the Link

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
MURICA
Zip code
They passed that shit here in CO. Nobody obeys it.
I looked that one up It appears that if it’s in the family or a member of the trust a background check is not necessary but otherwise yes you have to transfer through an FFL on all sales penalty is 2 yrs loss of gun ownership that’s just wrong IMO

Reactions: Laufen

Grunk

Sweeping the Steps of your Empire
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Yep. Once that shit passed in at least a couple of states like CO & WA it was only a matter of time before they started pushing for it at the fed level. :tsk:

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If we're going to be living in a tyrannical state, places like this site may be one of the last bastions of freedom as the 2nd originally intended.

https://bearingarms.com/tom-k/2018/10/18/pelosi-vows-universal-background-checks-will-top-priority/

When will it be time to peacefully protest to defend our innate rights?

When will it be time to take to the streets to peacefully protect what's ours?

When the time comes, I hope I don't hear any "but we all have jobs we can't go protest" bullshit.

If a democrat gets in office in 2020...hmm. I'm thinking shit's going to get real for our rights.

Reactions: Grunk

Radar363

Hunter
Oct 18, 2018
Jonesboro
If I recall correctly when I lived in PA handguns had to go through an FFL in a private party sale.
It's for the children after all...

Laufen

Badass
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
If I recall correctly when I lived in PA handguns had to go through an FFL in a private party sale.
It's for the children after all...
Same with Jersey...even for BB guns. So what happened? All of the gangs and mafioso moved out of Jersey so they wouldn't be in violation of the law....LOL.