Holster causing pants to fall, how can i keep pants up??

American Revival Apparel Company

Rachie

Hunter
Feb 29, 2016
I have a holster for my glock 43 and its causing my pants to sag extremely bad on the carry side. Not only does it not look nice on me, its kind of a give away that im carrying. How can i keep my pants up while carrying a firearm, especially a small framed one like the Glock 43??

Last edited by a moderator:

N499C

Hunter
Oct 10, 2016
If you don't already have one, a proper gun belt solves a lot of problems like that.

Also, do you carry OWB or IWB?

AD

David (OHGO)

Tracker
Sep 29, 2016
Crossbreed was just having a sale on some carry belts that would surely remedy this situation. Not sure if they still are, but maybe worth checking out.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
It's all about the belt. I use ones made by The Beltman that I ordered through Gunner's Alley.  Good reinforced gun belt makes all the difference in the world.

~ZENAS~

Tracker
Mar 14, 2016
Everyone has already hit the nail on the head. I always tell people that your belt purchase is as important, if not more important, than your holster purchase for carrying a gun. Don't skimp on your belt.

RangerTim

Rangers Lead The Way!
Feb 17, 2016
But....but....those braided belts my mom made me wear to church when I was 12 are just so awesome!! :D

Macho Melvin

Hunter
Feb 3, 2016
I have found the solution to my britches dropping all the way down to the "HOOD" level is "SUSPENDERS"

They work everytime!

Last edited by a moderator: