HOAs suck!.

GA Boy

Tracker
Jul 1, 2015
Acworth
Damn hoa sent a letter saying they will tow my work van soon, no commercial vehicles allowed apparently in the neighborhood. About to drive around and see how many i can find cause i know I'm not the only one.

karlvv

Legend
Site Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code
Damn hoa sent a letter saying they will tow my work van soon, no commercial vehicles allowed apparently in the neighborhood. About to drive around and see how many i can find cause i know I'm not the only one.
Do you own or rent?

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
A couple women in my neighborhood came by every week for about a month trying to get me to sign a petition to start an HOA in my neighborhood. I politely said absolutely not the first time, by the 4th time, it was What park of FUCK NO o do you not understand?

GA Boy

Tracker
Jul 1, 2015
Acworth
A couple women in my neighborhood came by every week for about a month trying to get me to sign a petition to start an HOA in my neighborhood. I politely said absolutely not the first time, by the 4th time, it was What park of FUCK NO o do you not understand?
I'll never live in one in my own house, mother in law house, heaven forbid they see my dog and they complain about that too.

Matt Ellerbee

The small dicks have it all.
Lifetime Supporter
Oct 26, 2016
Canton
Zip code
Does it have DOT numbers?

Reactions: GA Boy