WTB HK MP5 22 stock

Southeast Traders Apparel Swag Store

ellobo77

Scout
Dec 24, 2021
St Simons Island GA
Hey guys Im doing an HK MP5 22 sbr project and want to find an A2 stock for it Walther offered one a few years back but I cant find any for sale I know that HK USA will soon be bringing in accessories for the new MP5 22 and I really hope that will include A2 fixed type stocks Anyone have any info on these stocks please let us all know Thanks and take care

Reactions: dougiemac

ellobo77

Scout
Dec 24, 2021
St Simons Island GA
Thanks dougiemac Got a notification from a guy who refered me to a William Davis who said he had a stock for sale i paid him using pay pal and have not received stock nor will he answer emails Anyone know about this guy?

Hayata

Blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-blam-PING!
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Zip code

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I ask him to pm you ,,check out his second post
Well, so far no PM.
We don’t have any username “William Davis”.
This is why I made this post for all users to read…

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
I’d suggest contacting PayPal and telling them you got ripped off. Hopefully you didn’t send if Friends and Family. There is also the possibility that you could get your account closed for buying firearm accessories with PayPal.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Thanks dougiemac Got a notification from a guy who refered me to a William Davis who said he had a stock for sale i paid him using pay pal and have not received stock nor will he answer emails Anyone know about this guy?
What kind of notification did you receive? A Private Message on the site?

How did you communicate with the individual?

What was the individual’s screen name?