dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Item: New HK Dispatch D2 tool steel fixed blade

Location/Zip: 31210

Item is For Sale or Trade or Both: $50 Shipped

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Really just selling... Feel free to send trade offers.

Willing to Ship: But of course

Bill of Sale Required?: Negatory

Item Description:

New, out of box, HK Dispatch marked D2 and USA. Per a quick internet search, these were made in Oregon.

I might regret selling this later because I have heard that future HK knives will be made by Hogue, not Benchmade.

Includes knife, sheath, and the piece of paracord that it came with. I probably still have the box, and if someone buys it I will include the box if I can find it. Assume that it does not come with the box (although it likely will).

Asking $50 shipped to you.

Photos:

Pictures to follow as soon as Iog in with my phone.

Last edited:
Reactions: I.D.-ten-T and Jake

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
Seriously tempted...

Not sure about the “santoprene grip”. Is it rubbery feeling, or more like hard plastic?

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Seriously tempted...

Not sure about the “santoprene grip”. Is it rubbery feeling, or more like hard plastic?
It's about mid way between the two- it has a little give to it, but not much. Not "sticky" at all... I hate those rubber grips (like Hogue overmolded stocks) that stick to t-shirts and generally drag on clothing.

I.D.-ten-T

Funnier on the Internet than in real life
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Dec 5, 2016
Now here
Zip code
It's about mid way between the two- it has a little give to it, but not much. Not "sticky" at all... I hate those rubber grips (like Hogue overmolded stocks) that stick to t-shirts and generally drag on clothing.
Are you gonna be at the M&G next weekend? If so, bring it.
I might do something stupid.
I might NOT do something stupid - but, well, history...

Reactions: Grunk

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
@I.D.-ten-T does leather stuff too. You guys need to get @dougiemac to commission the 2 of you to do a SET sheath or something that could be raffled off to help fund the site! Yes, I'm really good at spending other people's money to make more work for different other people. I'd probably make a hell of a government bureaucrat if I could live with myself at the end of the day.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
@I.D.-ten-T does leather stuff too. You guys need to get @dougiemac to commission the 2 of you to do a SET sheath or something that could be raffled off to help fund the site! Yes, I'm really good at spending other people's money to make more work for different other people. I'd probably make a hell of a government bureaucrat if I could live with myself at the end of the day.
I don't mind making a sheath, given enough time. But I can't make something generic. Well, I guess I can make a folded piece of leather that will do a crappy job fitting most mid sized knives, but I'd rather have a knife in mind and make a nice sheath that fits like a glove.

But yeah- I guess I can make a generally sized folded piece of leather that will generally hold a knife in the upright position. I'm not using my good leather for that.

Grunk

Hard to be an Outlaw that ain't Wanted anymore
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
I don't mind making a sheath, given enough time. But I can't make something generic. Well, I guess I can make a folded piece of leather that will do a crappy job fitting most mid sized knives, but I'd rather have a knife in mind and make a nice sheath that fits like a glove.

But yeah- I guess I can make a generally sized folded piece of leather that will generally hold a knife in the upright position. I'm not using my good leather for that.
I understand. I was thinking SET could buy a knife, hire you guys to make a custom sheath & raffle it off. Like I said, I'm generous with other people's time & money.

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
I understand. I was thinking SET could buy a knife, hire you guys to make a custom sheath & raffle it off. Like I said, I'm generous with other people's time & money.

Sweet.... I can use one of my ESEEs or Benchmades for the sheath pattern... it's up to someone else to buy the knife. Or I might sell one :)

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Hell, a limited edition SET ESEE would be SHWEET! I’m still sad that @dougiemac hated my SET knife idea. It’s ok though. My mom always said I was a failure. I’m used to crying myself to sleep at night.......

(Spyderco Paramilitary 3 w/ CruWear blade)

Reactions: dial1911 and Grunk

dial1911

Mouse hunter
Jul 15, 2015
Central Hades
Zip code
Hell, a limited edition SET ESEE would be SHWEET! I’m still sad that @dougiemac hated my SET knife idea. It’s ok though. My mom always said I was a failure. I’m used to crying myself to sleep at night.......

(Spyderco Paramilitary 3 w/ CruWear blade)
LT Wright might be a better small shop choice... still a lot of cash to lay out either way. Pre-paying for orders would have to be required.

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
LT Wright might be a better small shop choice... still a lot of cash to lay out either way. Pre-paying for orders would have to be required.
I’d have no problem with that. I just really like my PMs. It’s a fantastic design. And a smaller PM3 would be awesome. I still kick myself for selling my first CruWear PM2. It’s really good steel. I’ve got my eye on my next though.

Swing!