Hiland Arms. Cerakote applicator in West Central Georgia.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Do you do engraving?
I don't. I wish I had a laser engraver but they're big money right now and getting cheaper every year. I see people putting a lot of money in these laser engraving set-ups and I'm afraid very soon someone is going to come out with a very affordable model and every weekend warrior will have a desktop model in his garage.

Reactions: Laufen

Leshaire

Ninja
Mar 27, 2015
Acworth
Zip code
@FatAlbert I just saw on IG that you have gun candy in now. Do you have Caiman? I'm gonna be sending off my LCP II to Innovative Arms to have night sights put on it and they charge extra for the "moly resin" finish over just Parkerizing but I'd rather have it cerakoted. That Caiman gun candy looks badass.

View attachment 38700
And you call me the Instagram warrior.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: FatAlbert and Jake

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Dammit, I wish you didn't live all the way out it butt fuck GA. I really need to get some shit cerakoted and I don't want to mess with shipping handguns.

Reactions: FatAlbert

EugenFJR

Army SDM
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 3, 2015
Powder Springs, Hiram
Zip code
Edited the OP to add some SET members guns and give Y'all a big thanks. I really appreciate everyone who has trusted me with their firearm's. It's a honor and privilege.
As a matter of fact, you should be getting a big box from me, with my rucksack frame. And a few other things that I threw in for you. :)

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
Dammit, I wish you didn't live all the way out it butt fuck GA. I really need to get some shit cerakoted and I don't want to mess with shipping handguns.
It's a nice drive. Just use a GPS that will let you avoid highways and put on some tunes and enjoy the ride.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
It's a nice drive. Just use a GPS that will let you avoid highways and put on some tunes and enjoy the ride.
The problem is, I drive 3 hours a day and on my weekends I hate getting into the car.

Reactions: FatAlbert and Jake

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code
The problem is, I drive 3 hours a day and on my weekends I hate getting into the car.
I hear ya. I used to drive anywhere from 3-8 hours per day at my old job and didn't really feel like driving too much when I wasn't working. If I had to go somewhere too far away on my days off I'd try to make a day trip out of it. There's some really nice spots to go fishing on the Flint River down there not too far at all from @FatAlbert's shop.

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I hear ya. I used to drive anywhere from 3-8 hours per day at my old job and didn't really feel like driving too much when I wasn't working. If I had to go somewhere too far away on my days off I'd try to make a day trip out of it. There's some really nice spots to go fishing on the Flint River down there not too far at all from @FatAlbert's shop.
If I could get there on the scooter............

Reactions: Jake

Laufen

Ammosexual
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
You got a kayak? Go to hartsfield airport and find the drainage ditch on the Southside. Put your kayak in there, that's the beginning of the flint river. Shouldn't take you more than a couple days to get here.
Getting home would suck.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
Getting home would suck.
Then quit being a bitch and join the 21 century where people use these awesomely convenient delivery services to move goods. I don't understand people who don't like shipping. Even if I was 20 minutes away it would still literally be much easier and less time consuming to ship.

Reactions: Laufen and karlvv