Hiland Arms. Cerakote applicator in West Central Georgia.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
@FatAlbert , think you can come close to matching this? I want to go with a different forend. A slightly lightened (I believe, could be wrong) Sniper Gray with a flat black rub/distress job. Wouldn't expect perfect, but would prefer to not lose my ass selling the whole receiver set and rail if I don't have to.View attachment 49923
You're saying you want to change that rail out and have the new one match the receivers? I'm sure I can handle that.

lesptr

Marksman
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 7, 2018
Newnan, GA
Zip code
The little lady has spent the evening looking at your work. Her favorites are gun candy, and distressed Burt bronze. She wonders if there is a difference between distressed and battle worn. And can you do distressed gun candy?

She’s looking at having her polymer80 build done. Expect a call next week.

@FatAlbert

Reactions: FatAlbert and 1776

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
The little lady has spent the evening looking at your work. Her favorites are gun candy, and distressed Burt bronze. She wonders if there is a difference between distressed and battle worn. And can you do distressed gun candy?

She’s looking at having her polymer80 build done. Expect a call next week.

@FatAlbert
I haven't tried doing Guncandy distressed and don't think it's possible without looking like crap. Guncandy is just a flake you mix with clear coat. I use Cerakote clear of course but its an air dry product and I don't think I would be able to distress it the same way I do the H-series cerakote. But I'll try anything once.

Not really a difference between distressed and battleworn to me. I just call it distressed because battleworn sounds kinda gay.