Hey SET! Say hello to Howard Law!

Bypass

Arrrgghh!!! I'm a pirate.
Mar 25, 2015
Chatsworth, Georgia
Zip code

Hey guys, I know its been awhile, but I've started my own law firm and wanted to get the word out the the SET crew. After 3 years of being a prosecutor, I've decided to take my experience and knowledge of the law, how the prosecution works, and trial experience to begin working in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Asset Forfeiture, and other Civil Matters.

Consultations are free so don't hesitate to call(404-309-3847) and like and share us on Facebook!
Congratulation man.

Reactions: dougiemac
Sep 29, 2020
lutz,FL, USA
www.personalinjury-lawyer.net
Zip code
Want to file a personal injury lawsuit? Is medical malpractice your case? In need of justice for your loss? Then contact a Personal Injury lawyer. Moreover, the lawyers can help you with legal advice and design your moves in the court sessions. They also gather evidence, talk with the opposite parties, and file your complaint. If you need to know more about the Personal injury cases, what the role of the lawyer and the proceedings, then switch to our site and read blogs. And this will provide you full-fledged details on what you need to do and what you must not. Call @ +1-727-410-8468

Sasquatch
Sep 5, 2015
Hilton Head, SC
Zip code
Want to file a personal injury lawsuit? Is medical malpractice your case? In need of justice for your loss? Then contact a Personal Injury lawyer. Moreover, the lawyers can help you with legal advice and design your moves in the court sessions. They also gather evidence, talk with the opposite parties, and file your complaint. If you need to know more about the Personal injury cases, what the role of the lawyer and the proceedings, then switch to our site and read blogs. And this will provide you full-fledged details on what you need to do and what you must not. Call @ +1-727-410-8468
اذهب إلى الجحيم