Hey SET! Say hello to Howard Law!

Howard Law

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia

Hey guys, I know its been awhile, but I've started my own law firm and wanted to get the word out the the SET crew. After 3 years of being a prosecutor, I've decided to take my experience and knowledge of the law, how the prosecution works, and trial experience to begin working in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Asset Forfeiture, and other Civil Matters.

Consultations are free so don't hesitate to call(404-309-3847) and like and share us on Facebook!

Red Dawn

Wolverine
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 12, 2015
H Town
Zip code
Congrats PewPew its a lot different working for yourself instead of someone else and so worth it. Hope business stays busy for ya and good luck in your endeavors.

Reactions: dougiemac

Mac11FA

Gunoholic
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code

Hey guys, I know its been awhile, but I've started my own law firm and wanted to get the word out the the SET crew. After 3 years of being a prosecutor, I've decided to take my experience and knowledge of the law, how the prosecution works, and trial experience to begin working in Criminal Defense, Personal Injury, Civil Asset Forfeiture, and other Civil Matters.

Consultations are free so don't hesitate to call(404-309-3847) and like and share us on Facebook!
A little far north for me. Glad to see you striking out on your own. I hope I never need an attorney but if no job is too small and no distance is too great I'll put you on speed dial!

AirOpsMgr

Director of Lavatory Services
Administrator
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 24, 2015
McDonough, Georgia
Zip code
Just saw the ad on SET today, looks good.

Maybe this should be in PM, but I have a genuine question: What's your opinion on paying for carry insurance, such as USCCA, Vs. banking that $$ and keeping a local reputable lawyer's number on hand that understands gun laws, such as yourself?

I'd prefer dealing with someone like you Vs paying insurance for unknown representation, but I'm not up to speed on fees, retainers, etc, etc

Jake

All gun laws are an infringement!
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Southern Gwinnett/Northern Rockdale
Zip code

Maybe this should be in PM, but I have a genuine question: What's your opinion on paying for carry insurance, such as USCCA, Vs. banking that $$ and keeping a local reputable lawyer's number on hand that understands gun laws, such as yourself?

I'd prefer dealing with someone like you Vs paying insurance for unknown representation, but I'm not up to speed on fees, retainers, etc, etc

I'm curious too. I currently pay for USCCA insurance but have been thinking about cancelling it and just getting a lawyer on retainer.

PewPewPewCo

Weekend Warrior
Mar 23, 2015
Georgia

I’m driving but I’ll try and answer this in long form later. Personally I think your homeowners umbrella insurance and a decent lawyer is fine though.