GUN GIVEAWAY!!! - M&P Shield, IWB Holster & Ammo (VIDEO)

Preparedness Depot in Acworth, GA

NolansMindset

Woodsman
Dec 13, 2016
Indiana
Zip code
Alright guys, thanks to Southeast Traders, NSR Tactical and my LGS Shots & Shells, I have an awesome giveaway going on right now on my YouTube channel. If you would like to enter for a chance to win this package, make sure you check out the video below!

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
FB or IG a requirement? I don't have those, but I'm a subscriber and I've posted here once or twice.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
FB or IG a requirement? I don't have those, but I'm a subscriber and I've posted here once or twice.

Sharing on social media is to help us spread the word and grow both the site, the channel and send some traffic and sales to NSR Tactical and Shots and Shells.

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Sharing on social media is to help us spread the word and grow both the site, the channel and send some traffic and sales to NSR Tactical and Shots and Shells.
Yeah, I get it. It's valuable for that for sure.

I just nuked mine because of all of the political ranting, anti-gun bullshit, pictures of desserts, children and duck faced teenagers.

karlvv

The LEGEND
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Apr 3, 2015
Harlem, GA
Zip code

I just nuked mine because of all of the political ranting, anti-gun bullshit, pictures of desserts, children and duck faced teenagers.

I nuked mine while I was in Africa and I haven't regretted it one time.

Reactions: Laufen

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia

I nuked mine while I was in Africa and I haven't regretted it one time.

Yeah I totally get that... I nuked mine 3 years ago and then had to recreate it to manage social media pages for businesses.

Here's a novel thought.... Create a public instagram account that is anonymous and post your favorite photos of things you like and grow a following and help grow the site. Think of it as your contribution to helping grow your community here! :)

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
Yeah I totally get that... I nuked mine 3 years ago and then had to recreate it to manage social media pages for businesses.

Here's a novel thought.... Create a public instagram account that is anonymous and post your favorite photos of things you like and grow a following and help grow the site. Think of it as your contribution to helping grow your community here! :)
Ha, nobody cares what I like.

FatAlbert

Cerakote applicator, PM for quotes.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 25, 2015
GA
www.facebook.com
Zip code
I don't understand people who bitch about Facebook. If you do it right you only see your friends, family and shit that you chose to like. It's not that Facebook sucks, it's that your circle sucks lol.

Oh, and in for the giveaway, I'll get to sharing.

Reactions: dougiemac

Laufen

Beloved flaming retard
Lifetime Supporter
Mar 23, 2015
I85
Zip code
I don't understand people who bitch about Facebook. If you do it right you only see your friends, family and shit that you chose to like. It's not that Facebook sucks, it's that your circle sucks lol.

Oh, and in for the giveaway, I'll get to sharing.
Sometimes family sucks dude, lol.

dougiemac

Lord of Chaos
Owner
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 26, 2014
North Georgia
Thanks @NolansMindset , @SoutheastTraders and @NSR Tactical. FB shared and subscribed. Wouldn't let me comment in the video though.

Thanks for sharing @Dixietoolz!
You have to comment on the video to enter. If you don't have a gmail or google account, You can sign up for one easily.

Please jump into the forums and join in the discussion or post up items in the classifieds. We want to see you around here more than just during the giveaways! :)

Reactions: Dixietoolz