Great forum

jackjr

Woodsman
Jun 10, 2012
I was reminded yet again just how great this forum is. While surfing through some others and seeing the snide remarks and downright rude comments found there it is refreshing to get here and see a great bunch of helpful people. Let's keep it this way as it was on the previous forum.

R

rayzer007

I would have said that they broke the mold with the old elsiepeaforum, but thanks to this successor, that is not true. I think the mods learned much from their prior experience, and all of us together will strive to keep the no-nonsense camaraderie found here! A truly unique, quality group of friends!
Ray

Jun 10, 2012
Sontag/Blue Ridge VA
This really is turning into a "new and improved" elsiepea forum, which is great!

I spend some time on 2 other forums (one is a S&W forum, the other an FN forum). They are both great places to get more information about my M&P and my FiveseveN, but both forums have a few senior members who constantly belittle other members, particularly new ones. It really gets old, and I'm sure their rude posts discourage a lot of people from sharing good information. Why the mods/admin allow them to continue is beyond me.

The "atmosphere" here is very welcoming, thanks to both great mods/admin and to a good group of folks in general.

Jun 9, 2012
California
I have to agree with all of you. I was reading another forum based here in California and someone actually was telling somebody else to close their mouth in not so nice terms. My first thought was that wouldn't be allowed here. Great bunch here. :)