Jake

Steering wheel holder
Super Moderator
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 11, 2015
Ball Ground
Zip code
I might know someone on here who got a little too close to their face while shooting a regular pistol grip 12ga. I won't mention any names though. It was not a fun thing to watch at the time, but looking back on it now it's pretty funny.

Reactions: Rwjeter

Rwjeter

Space Force General Freeze.
Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I might know someone on here who got a little too close to their face while shooting a regular pistol grip 12ga. I won't mention any names though. It was not a fun thing to watch at the time, but looking back on it now it's pretty funny.
My best friend did that with my pistol grip 500. We were on the range and saw a bird flying, he threw up and pulled the trigger and it about broke his cheek bone. Lol.

Story over, not that anyone cared, but I still want one of these. I ALMOST had one, but a certain member's wife talked him out of the trade. After she called me some very ugly names. :rofl:Good times....

Another story down, and still no one cares, but is it just me, or could that guy be related to Billy Mayes?

Reactions: Mac11FA

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
My best friend did that with my pistol grip 500. We were on the range and saw a bird flying, he threw up and pulled the trigger and it about broke his cheek bone. Lol.

Story over, not that anyone cared, but I still want one of these. I ALMOST had one, but a certain member's wife talked him out of the trade. After she called me some very ugly names. :rofl:Good times....

Another story down, and still no one cares, but is it just me, or could that guy be related to Billy Mayes?
I hope one of these will be my Christmas present. I want to try and make a wood version of the grip. Obviously keep it legal and it may never get shot that way but if I can dress one of these up with some wood I think would make a cool looking gun.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Love the concept but for me 12 gauge needs a stock or a foreword grip at the very least
Everyone I've talked to said that style grip is surprisingly comfortable to shoot. I am not sure of the legality of using an angled foregrip on one, I know they are legal on AR pistols so I would assume it would be on this.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
I hope one of these will be my Christmas present. I want to try and make a wood version of the grip. Obviously keep it legal and it may never get shot that way but if I can dress one of these up with some wood I think would make a cool looking gun.
The only problem with a wooden bird's head is the way the bolt goes through the back. The Raptor has a polymer plug that goes in the mounting hole. You would have to either fill it with wood putty and sand it flush, then finish it , or try to make a wooden plug and match it the best you can.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Damn you. You were supposed to hold onto it till I had the cash to buy one later this year and then sell it to me for a really good deal.

Out of curiosity, why did you trade it?
Well, I had the money at the time so I bought one knowing they would sell out quickly and some of us would miss out. Something I have been wanting for a long time came around and figured if trade was accepted I would do it. Kygunco.com has them all day long for $389 and I got free shipping with mine. You just have to catch them at the right time and in stock. I really did not need it because I already had KEG 12 in my arsenal.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
The only problem with a wooden bird's head is the way the bolt goes through the back. The Raptor has a polymer plug that goes in the mounting hole. You would have to either fill it with wood putty and sand it flush, then finish it , or try to make a wooden plug and match it the best you can.

I'd do a plug. I think I figured out a way to do it where it's easy to remove if I need to as well. It would mostly just be for a fun project to see if I could. I also plan on making a rifle stock sometime soon to see if I can as well.

AtlMedic

Not A Doctor
Mar 25, 2015
Smyrna, GA
Zip code
Well, I had the money at the time so I bought one knowing they would sell out quickly and some of us would miss out. Something I have been wanting for a long time came around and figured if trade was accepted I would do it. Kygunco.com has them all day long for $389 and I got free shipping with mine. You just have to catch them at the right time and in stock. I really did not need it because I already had KEG 12 in my arsenal.

Doesn't change that you were supposed to save it to sell to me when I'm ready. I'm disappointed in you :unsure:

I am looking forward to getting one though since I have two wood working projects in mind that would be perfect for that gun. A wood birds head grip and a wall mounted shelf/key holder gun concealment thing for my house.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Doesn't change that you were supposed to save it to sell to me when I'm ready. I'm disappointed in you :unsure:

I am looking forward to getting one though since I have two wood working projects in mind that would be perfect for that gun. A wood birds head grip and a wall mounted shelf/key holder gun concealment thing for my house.
It's not my fault you didn't PM me that ya wanted it! LOL! I woulda given you a speshul deal!:pound:

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Is the KEG 12 made by the same ones who made the Serbu Super Shorty? It looks almost the same and I've always wanted one. One of these days we need to get together for a range day.

Mac11FA

Disgruntled large member
Super Moderator
Lifetime Supporter
Patriot Lifetime
Mar 26, 2015
Locust Grove, GA
Zip code
Is the KEG 12 made by the same ones who made the Serbu Super Shorty? It looks almost the same and I've always wanted one. One of these days we need to get together for a range day.
Yep, same shotgun and in for range day. We will have to go to outdoor range or someones land to shoot it.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Yep, same shotgun and in for range day. We will have to go to outdoor range or someones land to shoot it.
Hell yeah! Mac 11 FA in the HIZOUSE! Kind of ironic that you have two of the best weapons that anyone could possibly conceive for indoor work, and you're restricted to the outside.

Rwjeter

Kalash Klub
Lifetime Supporter
Nov 16, 2016
Temple
Zip code
Bitch, mine is spelled right. It's not my fault you want to be like that stupid yankee baseball player.
Shit he wants to be like us! We had our name right long before he came along!