GoFundMe Frank and Rachal - Stage 4 Brain Cancer

Grunk

Sweeping the Steps of your Empire
Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
We will keep her in our prayers all through the weekend and Monday.

Grunk

Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Just wanted to let folks know Rachal posted an update on the GoFundMe page. She is obviously a strong and remarkable woman. To read it go to the link in the first post of this thread and click the "Updates" button under their picture.

Cudruln

Turning pennies into dollars.
Lifetime Supporter
Jul 5, 2015
Rockmart, GA
Zip code

Here are some pics of the CyberKnife machine from Rachal’s treatment today. It’s fully robotic and shoots highly focused beams of high doses of radiation. Rachal has one more treatment for the other brain tumor on Monday.

Frank and Rachal thank you for your support!!
This has to be some of the worst shit to go through. I couldn't imagine having a freaking laser probing my head. You have to be one tough mofo to go through this. Prayers for the family.

Grunk

Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Rachal posted an update and pictures after her 2nd cyberknife treatment today. Prayers and good thoughts that it took care of this and there are no complications.

Grunk

Site Supporter
Lifetime Supporter
Aug 31, 2018
Monroe
Zip code
Another update from Rachal. Strong woman, impressive family. Just want to keep this towards the top so folks keep them in their thoughts.

Hey friends, doing well after yesterday’s cyberknife procedure. Had a slight headache after we got home and last night, but took it easy, rested and relaxed. I can still see, so yeah! Now we just monitor and symptoms and wait basically. I’ll be getting my port put back in soon, and we patiently wait to see if I’m a candidate for immunotherapy, and pray for healing and that no more tumors to pop up. Ty again for your overwhelming support. Have a wonderful day. God bless.